Reviews for Change
drakaina-of-the-old-religion chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
I thought your disclaimer was funny

.nilreM nwo t'nod I
Keli chapter 40 . 4/10/2014
Some people are indeed Christians, I used to live in CT, and I'm currently really enjoying this story. Add on Facebook if you'd like I'm 'Keli W' in FL. Post a lot of Christian stuff myself.
wolfnymph1 chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
great now I'm a puddle of tears that can type -_-
wolfnymph1 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
R.I.P-Here lies the remains of Wolfnymph1
who laughed herself to death at the many unfortunate deaths of the aggravating agraviane
and will do so for a thousand tuesdays to come
Starkid191 chapter 47 . 3/29/2013
That should be BBC's new Saturday night long running series show, as that spot is now vacant (Doctor Who's the other one), The Amazing Adventures of Sir Leon the Invincible XD
Cordelia Rose chapter 47 . 3/29/2013
What are you talking about?! The ending was fantastic! This is one of the best things I've ever read! And Happy Birthday!
Starkid191 chapter 46 . 3/13/2013
WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO SAD?!

That wasn't fair. At all. Here I am, feelin good, lovely sunny day...ooh look, a new fanfic chapter. Then - BAM - feels!

It was really good though.
Anon chapter 45 . 2/21/2013
Sorry for not reviewing for a while, exams and a trip to spain kinda took up time. :P

Latest chapters look good, I kinda like how this fic can go from cracky prank calls to serious alternate futures in a snap. :)

Righty-ho! Prompts!
Lemme see... interior decorating, teenage girls, tv shows, bookshelves, news papers/magazines? ,puppets, ice cream, poison ivy, and a zoo.
Random list for you, take whatever tickles your fancy. :)
Starkid191 chapter 45 . 2/9/2013
Yay Arthur! I felt so bad for him in 5x13. It was obvious he needed something to take his anger out on, time away from Merlin to deal and come to terms with it, but he couldn't because he couldn't even move. I think the fact that he had to rely on the one man he really didn't want to be near made him angrier.

Awesome chapter - can't wait for the next one :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
HEHEH. Grinning like an idiot, you should know, lol.
I love this! Really, why couldn't something like this have happened in the show? Seriously!
ric-oola-127 chapter 44 . 1/28/2013
Oh..my...gosh...*round of applause*

not bad my poor dear sickly friend! :D I actually cried.

I wish you'll get better soon. :3 It's no fun being sick. *offer some nice hot chocolate and cookies*
Starkid191 chapter 44 . 1/27/2013
If they make a new series of Merlin with that as the 'this is what's happened since last time', I will forever love BBC, Shine, and you.
Starkid191 chapter 43 . 1/27/2013
Classic Gwaine & Merlin. So funny!
Anon chapter 42 . 1/5/2013
...I''m still numb from the last two episodes... I keep telling my self that it didn't happen...

You say you are stuck for ideas? Well, then.
Somebody falls down the stairs.
Gwaine does prank calls?
Merlin wakes up to find an animal in his room.
Arthur wakes up to find an animal in his room.
Someone invents pepper spray.
Complete crack one, (as if the others weren't crack), they all watch The Lion King.
I'm sleep deprived and in denial, not a good combo... :]
Starkid191 chapter 42 . 1/4/2013
Review? Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and she asks me to review. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cause I don't.

Nope, I have nothing either. It was the finale. It was so...so...so..., well, it was what it was, and you know what I mean, that it's bled me dry of any possible inspiration. My suggestion is that you watch things you love, and you might get some ideas there.

Good chapter, though!