Reviews for Invincibility
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
please update I'm begging you with tears stains on my cheeks
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
please update this!
sakura2113 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
heyy don't leave people hanging like this
BriezyWiezy chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
dude you need to update im legit crying
Unknown0999 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is like a beautiful tragedy! I need to see Michael's reaction.. And I hope that she is truly dead. I love Nikita but I hat when they write about her being dead just to bring her back inna millisecond. I just wanna know what he'll say or do. I hope she has a burial ( but not her body since it got burned)
Livywanderlust chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
OMG, my heart broke! But still enjoy it. Love ur story, can't wait for the next chapter! How would Michael feel after he knew about Nikita's death?
Angel Delight 88 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
next update?
Miami Blackheart chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Was catching up with all the fics and ohmygod I am so glad I did!

This story... is... I can't find the right words... PERFECTION!

Okay, so it's listed as a tragedy and Nikita may be dead but... (I'm seriously speechless/writerless? right now)... everything was just so heartbreaking but beautifully written. It's been a long time since I've read a fic that has sent chills down my spine and made me have tears in my eyes! And you've only posted chapter 2! This is crazy. Like, crazy great.

So please, please don't make us all wait long for the continuation. You, my friend, are an awesome and epic writer.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Aww cant wait to see Michael's reaction! You should let them all think she's dead but dnt actually have her be dead! Just a thought!(:
A chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Its an amazing it.
Abbie chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Cant Stop An Amazing She Really Dead? Cant Wait To See How Michael Handles The News
Devotion09 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
You made me cry! Hope that the next chapter will be posted soon :D
Karmine chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
OMG! Can't wait to see Michael's reaction. Please update ASAP :)
Wootar16 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Love it! I wonder what Michael will say. PPMS!
Wholives4Eva chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Really good - looking forward to the Michael's reaction!