Reviews for Banished Destiny
vysirez chapter 20 . 4/23
I like your writing a lot. However I am struggling a with this story. You reasons why Harry cant portkey out are just bad. There have to be any number of places within 500 miles that are better then a prisoner in a dungeon. As to hiding his magic, him mysteriously disappearing from under the bed reveals far less then him producing clothes and other items.

The other issue I have been having is how Harry almosf always manges to use so much magic that he knocks himself out. It's just not really plausible. He can easily tone down a bunch of the stuff he does so he doesnt drain his core and possibly seriously injure himself. This chapter it's more believable, but he does it pretty much any time he anything major.
vysirez chapter 5 . 4/22
I have read and enjoyed almost all your stories on this site. I've recently started reading the ones I skipped before because I'm unfamiliar with the crossover, such as this one or your hunter x hunter crosses. I expect I will like this one as well, though this chapter was difficult to believe. With the experiences you have hinted at for Harry, it's hard to believe that he would be willing to swear the oath he did the way he did. I believe he would bargain more some other oath, and honestly I would expect a fair bit of torture would be required before he would give in, not just the threat. The Harry you have described so far would likely have a rather massive pain tolerance and an even more massive hatred for the concept of enslaving himself, far preferring death to the oath. Because of this I think it would require the application of a lot of pain to get past, not just the threat of it.

That said, I'm going to continue reading and do my best to ignored the setup for the oath, it is certainly a darker setup then most of your other stories, so I'm curious what you have in store.
JDS62 chapter 10 . 3/26
I have to say that out of all your works this is the weakest, the others draw you in and keep your attention throughout. This fic, however, has no ebb and flow it switch on and off in an instant. It doesn't draw you in either and the plot line is headache inducing. Personally, I would scrap this story and concentrate on your other better fics.
I am aware that you say if you don't like it don't read it, so I will take your advice and hope that your next update is from your better works, not this... painful piece of literature.
Iheartlife888 chapter 66 . 12/15/2016
Hello, I am here to say that since this story is mostly done and I have read your more recent stories, I am asking for a new Harry Potter x Gundam Wing story! I noticed how each of your Naruto x Harry Potter story have gotten more interesting and less about a deaged Harry, so I was hoping that you have been hit with plot bunnies for another GWxHP crossover. This one is okay if Harry had a bit too much baggage and vague mentions of betrayals. It was also a bit depressing to find out that every wizard died except for Harry and he only got closer because of that fact. I frankly prefer GWxHP stories that is happening at the same time and that wizards are to ignorant to know that people are colonizing space now. There are extra points for you making this story where Harry travels to the distant future. Anyway I hope you finish this story and that you might be willing to write up another GWxHP story in the future. Thank you :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 66 . 11/14/2016
My god this is just really awesome and I couldn't put this down until I finished it
253910 chapter 65 . 9/27/2016
Just blech. Ignoble end indeed. For all three of them. ilck.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
I feel pairings are up to the author. I have my preferences, but as Harry was thrown into the future well beyond her life span, he has to find someone else. And as he is the last magical...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
i love most of your writing, but im afraid im finished with this one. Heero enslaved harry. Even if is is a benign slavery, it is still slavery based on extreme pain to resisting orders. now harry is just going to forgive and forget? nope nope nope. Frankly there is only a minor difference between what Heero KNOWINGLY did (Harry explained under Heero's torture exactly how the magical oath worked) and what Dumbledore did. Ron's murky "betrayal" actions were kinder and more forgivable than Heero's Treachery toward right after harry rescued and released him.
I would accept the enslavement as a plot device except for the fact that Harry is about to forgive the man who continues to hold him in slavery and shows no sign of considering his release. And all this based on a sappy heart to heart talk with a guy harry has known for all of an hour.
This is stupid chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
How is this smart harry? This is retarded harry.
Oh just swear an oath to be slave why don't you.
Piece of s*** heero. And f***** harry.
Holycrap this ruined the whole story of harry be powerfull.
So he escapes "Dumbnoballs" just to becone a slave? Wtf duude
Wtf chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
Expanding the creepy slavery. Just. Wow. Unbelievably sick.
Meh chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
Constantly creating more problems instead of solving them to keep the creepy slavery going. Stockholme syndrome cranked up to 11. Not impressed.
Ew chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
Not only creepy slavery, but creepy stockholme syndrome as well. Pretty twisted story.
Creep chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
Creepy slavery is still creepy.
Thespurgin chapter 35 . 5/18/2016
Okay, I'll be honest... did NOT expect that plot twist. Well played.

That beings said, I'm horrified by your naming sense.
"Firestar?"
The first thing that came to mind when I thought of an upgraded Heavyarms was "Gunstar"
Araytigre chapter 66 . 4/12/2016
Glad to see that Albus, Tom, and Nagini are History, and wasn't surprised at Albus' cannibalism, as he would do Anything to survive. It will be interesting to see how the Grindlewald situation pans out. It will also be fun to see what Harry/Taliesin does with the Hallows. Interesting thought, as I understand it, Theastrals are invisible to anyone that hasn't seen Death, so I would "assume" that either all of the personnel that were working with them had seen Death, or that the invisibility doesn't kick in until sometime later after their birth. I'm also glad that we will be getting a few more chapters (grins!) of this fun story. Thank You. TTFN