Reviews for A Dance For You
Tamara07 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Amazing! :) i read it 6 times ;) is to make a novel or a movie.. Fabulous!
mylarose chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Might be pathetic, but i sort of saved the fic on my phone and when i'm bored i read it. :) (idk how to review, this is what you get, but, i guess reading this in the middle of a restaurant is a proof of love?)
Wemmaddicted chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I am lost for words...! This story is just AMAZING! simple as that :D
It is very well written and the structure is brilliant!
I look forward to your next Wemma fanfiction!
oh-Bambi.xx chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Love love love ..yeah this was amazing haha bravo 3 x
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
WOW! Such a great story...so romantic & sensual...wish this were on film( or at least as much as can be shown;)Great job!
amy chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
that was so so hot oh my god love this story so much. i would have loved to see will's reaction to emma telling him what happened that night at the other client's place cause i think it's kind of important. maybe you could include it in the alternative ending?
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Me ha sorprendido bastante ese deseo de Will de tener familia pero por lo demás, esta es una de mis historias favoritas. Tengo curiosidad por leer el capítulo alternativo.
ma1teo chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
No this story can't be over. Curious what the alternative ending could be. Wonderful story and the smut in this chapter was outdo this world. So good.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
this was fucking amazing! I cant believe you end this story.. it was so fucking good! Oh, please, tell me youll post the alternative ending soon!
xJuBee chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Agui this is the best smut you've ever written! I'm so in love with this chapter!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Omg so intense, so sweet so, so breath taking
But just a heads up its not COME its CUM :)
parrillajayma chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
This was amazing... not just the epilogue but the entire story! You're so gifted and I'm glad you share your stories with us!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I feel like I'm reading Glee meets Fifty Shades of Grey... and I love it! :-)
Mistress of the Dark Arts chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this story. It's been a joy to read from start to finish, as well as being ridiculously hot! Am VERY intrigued to see what this alternative ending is ... ;-)
Terka chapter 11 . 11/10/2012