Reviews for Serendipity
UnLike Us chapter 28 . 8/31
I thought it was an interesting story. There was never an explanation, however to Clouds strange ability of being able to focus materia powers. Perhaps it will come in the sequel?

I actually do not remember my the first book I read. But perhaps it is because I was quadro lingual as a child and had several books that I made my debut in. Loveless must have been quite a book to read for the first time, though. I can't imagine that it the child would be able to understand what the story is about, but then again kids usually don't get it but are still able to enjoy them. Perhaps to a kid with a lot of imagination each cryptic senate may lead to a world of its own.

In the beginning I thought that Genesis's feelings for Cloud grew a bit to quickly, but I think perhaps that more time passed in those first chapters than was evident at first glance. If that is the case I think you could do well in making the time laps clearer. For example make more references to experiences they've had over the past month in addition to the feelings from here and now that you do so well.

Hobo's pretence of doctors concern and patient confidentiality gave his image a much more sinister vibe that what I've seen in many other fan fictions. It made him seem at a time more realistic in his role as doctor and scientist in shinra. It portrayed his cunning though it was clear that it simply shallowly veils the immoral man underneath.

Sephiroth's feelings for Cloud gave this story a very interesting twist.

Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed it!
Basically, what Im learning 4rm dis is. Don' send wrong signals if ya don' want a crazy yandere sephiroth on ur case. Nice fic
you mention cloud doesn't have a sword in the last chapter for his mission. so why does he suddenly have one magically?
... I see you couldn't resist having Sephiroth interested as well XD
Tozette chapter 28 . 5/8
I liked this one! You had a plot with a lot of complicated threads and it was nice to see the way it got pulled together in the end. Also, the idea of Genesis, Angeal, Cloud and Zack all on the run together - with tiny civilian Mama Strife - is great, too. Thank you for the fic. :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 28 . 3/10
I love this! I feel sorry for Sephiroth though... I hope that he gets a happy ending...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
*shoves Sephiroth from the room* Hon. What did I say. Genesis and Cloud are gonna be toGETHER so leave them bE.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
*gently guides Sephiroth away* Baby no, Cloud is destined for another. If you were anyone else I probably would've knocked you and your sexy silver haired self through a wall, but I love you too much for that, so here's your warning. *continues to push a confused Sephiroth out the door before tossing Genesis in and leaving*
Rooj chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
Hmm... I think I started reading this one a long time ago before it was finished, I always remember the ones I finish and I remember starting to read this one!

I love the way this story was written. I knew where I could stand with each character and none of it seemed forced, it was a different take on a number of things for me and was like a breath of fresh air as well as a look into a character I always liked but never quite got my mind around. Genesis is a relateable character once you realize he's just one seriously angry mother*****r in the beginning. I find I have to remind myself a lot that SOLDIER is composed of primarily boys under the age of 25, hormonal, emotional and a little lost. (if Im remembering the timeline right)

Anyway! Back to the way it was written, I think it flowed really nicely like they always do when you write. They dont linger on any one subject too long for me and there's no overly flowery wording that makes me feel like Im being lead around by the nose. Everything comes so naturally I can follow along.

I'm a little sleepy/sick so this isn't my most constructive feedback, but this story gave me motivation to start working on my own again so I'm grateful!

Damn I feel bad for Seph though. D:
Random Lurker chapter 28 . 7/29/2014
Fantastic story. Don't know if you've written the sequel yet, but can I make a pairing request? Tifa and Angeal? I think in the game Tifa and Cloud were the same age, maybe Tifa even a year older than him. Also, please, please include Vincent. I can't believe they didn't find him in the mansion.
p3paula chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Complying with Genesis- that is quite an escalated- very quickly even- attraction. Haha
Couldn't help but comment on it.

But I trust the eventual rating.
and anyways, the idea of this change is impressive, and Cloud really does seem to be a reader and Loveless fits. :)
Nicholas Brown chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I made a Cloud in blue genesis coat edit earlier! I was wondering if you would be ok with me sending it to you... Also VERY good story this is like the 12th time I've read it
Kat chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
I want seme!sephxuke!cloudxseme!genesis
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoyed this one
kat1316 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
When did Genesis give Cloud a silver necklace?