Reviews for Serendipity
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 12 . 9/22
*shoves Sephiroth from the room* Hon. What did I say. Genesis and Cloud are gonna be toGETHER so leave them bE.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 9 . 9/22
*gently guides Sephiroth away* Baby no, Cloud is destined for another. If you were anyone else I probably would've knocked you and your sexy silver haired self through a wall, but I love you too much for that, so here's your warning. *continues to push a confused Sephiroth out the door before tossing Genesis in and leaving*
Rooj chapter 28 . 5/19
Hmm... I think I started reading this one a long time ago before it was finished, I always remember the ones I finish and I remember starting to read this one!

I love the way this story was written. I knew where I could stand with each character and none of it seemed forced, it was a different take on a number of things for me and was like a breath of fresh air as well as a look into a character I always liked but never quite got my mind around. Genesis is a relateable character once you realize he's just one seriously angry mother*****r in the beginning. I find I have to remind myself a lot that SOLDIER is composed of primarily boys under the age of 25, hormonal, emotional and a little lost. (if Im remembering the timeline right)

Anyway! Back to the way it was written, I think it flowed really nicely like they always do when you write. They dont linger on any one subject too long for me and there's no overly flowery wording that makes me feel like Im being lead around by the nose. Everything comes so naturally I can follow along.

I'm a little sleepy/sick so this isn't my most constructive feedback, but this story gave me motivation to start working on my own again so I'm grateful!

Damn I feel bad for Seph though. D:
Random Lurker chapter 28 . 7/29/2014
Fantastic story. Don't know if you've written the sequel yet, but can I make a pairing request? Tifa and Angeal? I think in the game Tifa and Cloud were the same age, maybe Tifa even a year older than him. Also, please, please include Vincent. I can't believe they didn't find him in the mansion.
p3paula chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Complying with Genesis- that is quite an escalated- very quickly even- attraction. Haha
Couldn't help but comment on it.

But I trust the eventual rating.
and anyways, the idea of this change is impressive, and Cloud really does seem to be a reader and Loveless fits. :)
Nicholas Brown chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I made a Cloud in blue genesis coat edit earlier! I was wondering if you would be ok with me sending it to you... Also VERY good story this is like the 12th time I've read it
Kat chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
I want seme!sephxuke!cloudxseme!genesis
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoyed this one
kat1316 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
When did Genesis give Cloud a silver necklace?
Nalahime chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
This is a great story and YES! Ange and Gen didnt die, but Hojo DID! Whohoo! And damn Hollander, too, that creep! XD

But poor Seph just has to go crazy again... Oh, well, he mostly has it bad. Although I always think that he is one of the characters who would actually deserve to be happy the most, just like Ange and Gen. :)

Anyway, I love this story and am already looking forward to the sequel. What will the title be/ or is?
I really want to know whats going to happen!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
awwww that was a sweet ass story sephy is a nutter I cant wait to check out this sequal
Enesis fenikkusu chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Noo write more, it was good why stop at chapter 28?
ShadowPhantom929 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I find this fic interesting and i want a sequel
Patchouliqueen chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Holy smokes this is one of my favorite chapters! The train fight was AWESOME!
Xion chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
THIS! Is soooo cool! thank u 4 making this! i love it!