Reviews for Stones and Bones
AHAUS4 chapter 8 . 7/18
Wonderful, just wonderful !

Fine pace, great exchanges by the characters and a good little mystery.

Thank you so much!
HisNameIsPeter chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
What a spectacular idea! You carried through with your story in an incredible way that was dramatic, sweet, humorous, and entertaining. I couldn't put it down! I'd like it if you checked out my crossover, New Beginnings, and my bones story, The Enigma In The Excavation. I loved the banter between geniuses and their "wranglers", Watson and Booth. Brennan and Sherlock are very collect characters to write an you did a fantastic job. Keep writing and thank you for this inspiring story! :)
Greddb12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
The title should be Holmes and Bones
Junior VB chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
El caso está resuelto.

Bueno, al final Sherlock y Brennan muestran un poco de respeto y simpatia el uno al otro.

Booth y el Dr. Watson deben ser muy pacientes para soportar personas a un par de testarudos como esos dos.
The case is solved.

Well, finally Sherlock and Brennan show some respect and sympathy at each other.

Booth and Dr. Watson must be very patient to support a couple of stubborn as those two.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Todo apunta a que el esposo de la victima es el asesino.
All indications are that victim's husband is the murderer.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Brennan y Shelock no se llevan muy bien.
Brennan and Shelock not get along very well.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Watson encuentra interesante interactuar con la Dr. Brennan. Quiero ver qué pasara cuando Brennan y Sherlock esten juntos en la misma habitacion.
Watson finds interesting to interact with Dr. Brennan. I want to see what will happen when Brennan and Sherlock are together in the same room.
The Reserved Reader chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I am amazed that you managed to write Bones, Booth, John, and Sherlock so well. Just writing one of them would be hard since they each bring their own special set of skills to the table. I don't know how you managed. This is fantastic and I really enjoyed it. You should definitely write more with these four.
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Excellent work! You did a good job with the characters from both stories, and the mystery was plausible an believable. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see what is next for you!
Midnight Wolfy chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Lovely! Both Sherlock and Brennan were in perfect character the entire time! I could easily picture this happening in "real life".

Thanks for sharing,
MegaMickey123 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Dang. This is... wow. I could imagine them talking like I was watching the actual show. In Sherlock's words, Bravo.
luna lovegouda chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
this is brilliant. i love the dialogue. :D
Magical Unicorn of Awesomeness chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I have always wanted to read something like this and this is amazing.
Masquerade flower chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Well that blew my mind. Everything I wanted all wrapped up nicely in a story. Fantastic work at keeping them in character I can't imagine how hard that must have been!
DreaSML chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Overall, brilliant! I enjoyed all of the characters' interactions. Excellent murder case, too. In addition to that, I think Brennan and Sherlock's insights are as in-character as ever. Great job! I hope you would consider making sequels (yes, plural form), because I truly enjoyed reading this story of yours, and would very much like to read more like it. Maybe you could make a series of fics instead. It would be awesome if you did. But nevertheless, well done on writing such a brilliant fic. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »