Reviews for some say the world will end in fire
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
absolutely incredible, love the story and you're an amazing writer
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AWESOME JOB! I hope you will continue writing this :D
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So I literally loled when Marley beat up kitty. You go girl! Poor Sam. But I'm JARLEY all the way it had to happen. And with crazy at the bleachers and jake initiating it. Oh! *swoon* not to mention him showing up at marley's from a fight, defending her honour? Yes Marley, that was hot indeed.
so as you can see, I really liked this fic and I'm off to read the rest of your work
emily chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WRITE MORE
akdlsjlafdkljsdlkfjaklsdjfklaj chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You should have Sam remember Rachel, fly over to New York and sweep her in his strong arms. *sorry, evanberry heart speaking.* anyways. I loved your fic. K bye :)
Auntie Tana chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Please update! OMG just please! And if you could... please make it a sarley. There are far too many Jarley in this world. THANKS! AWESOME FIC!
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was marley Sam was so good to marley but she only likes Jake
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved it- beginning and end! Your writing style is wonderful, and I loved all the Sam/Marley bits. Absolute love it!
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I definitely love this story! :)G
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh my god, you NEED to write more Marley/Jake! I loved it so much :')

Especially the last thing Jake said when Marley was cleaning him up! & The one-sided Sam/Marley romance was nice too even though I only ship them as friends.

Your writing style is awesome :)

xo.
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved it from beginning to end. Loved all the Marley/Jake moments in tonight's episode, and the jacket looks better on Marley than it does on Kitty.