Reviews for Before Apple was just a fruit
Christina chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Can you do story where Peter is six years old and one day he gets told that Aunt May dying from a heart attack and they tell him to come to hosptail to say goodbye when he talk to his Aunt the doc tells him that they called Steve Rogers because they know that Peter was with the Avengers when is Aunt first came into the hosptail the doc also ask him if he knows if he any family left and Peter says that he doesn't know so the says that they checking to see if has any family left and Peter to busy talking to his Aunt that he doesn't know that Steve and Clint showed up but once his Aunt as died he hears someone talking to him it takes him a while to know that Steve is talking him then he notecies that Steve is going to pick him up and starts putting up a fight because he doesn't want leave his Aunt and once he is in Staves arms he fights him even more and Steve notecies a nurse coming to them and she tells that she needs to talk to him so he puts Peter on the ground and try's to keep from freeing his hand but Peter gets free and is almost back in the room when someone stops him and he didn't that know Clint was whit them earlier but now he notecies that Clint is the one who stopped him from going back in the room when Steve sees that Clint has Peter he turns back to the nurse and she tells him that they found Peters last family member when Steve ask who it is she tells Steve that Peter is his son and he is shocked to learn that he as a son when they are done talking Steve goes over to where Clint and his son are he can tell that Clint got Peter to clam down a bit but is still trying get out of Clint's arms but can tell that Peter is getting tired. Steve is Peters dad and Peter stays the size of a 12 year old and is mentally disabled and can't talk that great. (ps There is No romance between Steve and Tony only Steve is Peters father) Only reason is that I don't romance between Steve and Tony is I like to see how Steve wolud do as a single Father and so far I have found story's with Tony being Peters father by himself or it is both Tony and Steve as Peters fathers and I haven't found one where it is only Steve as Peters father that's way no romance between them in this story Thanks. Poor Steve he was just learning how to use his new iPod and then Thor breaks it the story was every good. :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
LOVE IT!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh, Thor. You're hilarious.
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was cute 3 Definatly a fav
twenty-two-spectacles chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved this! My gosh, the captain is truly adorable
HightowersAreAsshai'i chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thor is so funny
PhantomGirl1223 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You know what is funny I was reading this on my iPod.
Good thing thor is not here.