Reviews for Punch Drunk
Mikesh chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Aww, poor Sammy! And yeah I'd like to see an ending to see if Dean actually keeps his promise and if the boys can get back to the way they were before all the stuff went down!
Sara chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Great story! An epilogue would be very nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
grr! You have to write more! It can't end now! DX
Panda24 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Love it
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
yes please! epilogue!
tvj12 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Good story. I think if you'd be up to writing an epilogue, we'd enjoy reading it. I think it'd be interesting to see how Sam would help Dean get through his alcohol withdrawal, and the parallels with Sam's blood-drinking withdrawal. -tvj12
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Good ending, but an epilogue would be lovely.
Miss221B chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Epilogues are nice. :)
mikesh chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Aww, hopefully this is the wake up call that Dean needs! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Oh Dean, your poor liver! I find it interesting that first borns, according to statistics, actually are more likely to resort to physical violence as opposed to younger siblings. After I read this statistic when studying birth order and how it affects the dynamics in a family, I thought how brilliant Kripke was writing the Winchesters this way (and the younger children are more apt to try to avoid conflict, i.e. leaving). Of course this isn't the case in all families, but is usually the norm (and it was this way between my two brothers when growing up; I rarely saw my younger brother snap, but when he did, it was ugly. My older brother fought first and held everything inside). So yay! on your story, I like it, please continue!
Miss221B chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
INJURY!INJURY! Me likie the injury"s. ;)
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I'm for Sam having an injury and Dean full of angst because of it. It may also knock some sense into him if the injury is grave enough for Sam to be in the hospital. Wonderful story! Love it! *smiles*
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
AWWW man! you had to stop there?! ugh authors and cliffhangars. Yeah definite Sam injury. Not a clue what it should be but definite injury that drunk Dean wouldn't have been able to deal with. Thanks for updating despite the semi cliffy
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
great story
how about a level 2 concussion-they can cause short term memory loss? sam is already dealing with his hellucinations-it would make for maximum angst on dean's part
Panda24 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012