Reviews for I Show Not Your Face...
the Black Tower chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It's very good, but they're eleven.
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That was really cute! I read another story where Hermione shows Ron what SHE saw in the mirror. I think you can find it on my favorites page : )!
Rigella chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
aww... really well done. i like that line "Ron decided that, for him, what he saw in the mirror was going to be the future. At least on one account" that was great!

after reading one of your other fics, i clicked your name today and couldnt decide which other fic to read. i've decided i'll have to read them all :P i think i like you as an author...

keep it up-

Rigella
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Good premise! I really like this story, and hope you get a chance to write more! (Do you read them too? Mine is up!)
Star of the Sea chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I liked it! When I first read the summary I thought you meant what would have happened if Ron hadn't told Harry anything, and I thought, what's the big deal? Very good idea. I hope you write more like this!
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
I can't believe I didn't read this story! I just read the Pride and Prejudice one...I still can't spell...and I came to see what else you wrote and i saw this so I read it. Then I read the other one, well, parts of it and realized which one it was and I was like, "omg! This is that story with the poem!" consiquently, I've been obsessed with that poem from Shakespeare ever since I read your story. SO, I said that I should review this one to tell you my revelation and how much this one was cute too, :). It really does make more sense when you read this first. Anyway, you're such a great author! Write more stories! Or at least more chapters for your other one!

Sincerely,

~Addy
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Aww! Cute idea! *Maura*
Kirkis chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Cool, I'd always thought He probably saw a little more than he was telling Harry. _
Len chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Aw - this is just too darn cute. Your dialogue is great, as well - any chance of a sequel or follow-up piece? I hope so!

~Len
kamia wolfpup chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
*chuckle* you need a sequel. Good tho, I liked how you used the dialoge from the book and put your own little bits in.
lazydaisy2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
thats really sweet! R/H 4eva!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
THat's good, and, a big plus...it goes along perfectly with the book. And Ron/Hermione is just the best ship!