Reviews for The Power Of Love
imaoncer4life chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon I LOVE this story! I know it's been sometime sents you last wrote a chapter for this story I need to know what's going to happen next with Emma and Regina AND how is snow going to get charming to remember and all if that good stuff. you're an amazing writer by the way :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon :) I'm hooked and I need more lol
Edenzz chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I loved "One is the loneliest number", and this seems really interesting ! Can't wait to see more of it, please update soon..
Revengedoctor chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great Chapter, and overall story. I loved the first story, and the sequel so far is much better. Can't wait to see what happens. I hope when Emma eventually finds out that she'll accept Regina. Just not right away ;)
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That just got intense.
I hope Regina will be honest with Emma and that everything will work out, they both deserve their happy endings.:)
Please update soon!
Mar chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Oh man I feel sad for Regina but I love Emma's reaction to MM;-)
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
damn. hope they still get married.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Poor Regina! She needs to put more faith in Emma! Ask her if she would still love her if she was the Evil Queen? I know Emma would still say yes if Regina told her everything, then Regina could plan on proposing to Emma like she wanted!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
swanqueen84 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I think Regina should still propose to again soon.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
How did MM regained her memories I wonder?
Ava1980 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Loving this!
Gleek1990 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Aww poor Regina :( I hope things work out! I dont want her to give up on happy ending! Please update again soon!
Lemarteskun chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
cant wait for more. great story
Gleek1990 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Great story! I cant wait to read more! but uh oh MM remembering can not mean anything good
Braule chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
omg I'm loving it. I read the other one, a friend of mine sugested it, and I'm loving this one as well...
Mar chapter 2 . 10/20/2012