Reviews for Wavelength
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
BEMHelene chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
So sweet :)
Mary Jo chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is not really a review for this story, but I wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying your JAG stories very much. I never saw Jag when it was a tv show, but I discovered it on dvd early this year and have now seen all the episodes. A couple of months ago I found the JAG fanfiction online. Unfortunately since I came to it so late, many of the links to JAG fanfiction are no longer available, but I found this site with many of your stories and have been reading through them. I appreciate all the work you did in writing so many stories! Thank you!
Luciene do Brasil chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oi NettieC sou a Luciene do Brasil,e amo muito suas histórias sobre Harm e Mac,e gostaria saber se existe uma história antes de "36_Hours" s/4978960/1/36_Hours ,e se você poderia me enviar a lista completa de suas series na sequencia e parabéns você é uma otima escritora.
Beijos
sg1star chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was a lovely story,simple but quite a beautiful way of bring these two stubord but soulmates together
carolfd chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it, Nettie. Always love when they get together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story AGAIN! I love your stories... PLEASE keep them comming... Hope you and the baby are doing fine. Thanks:)
marye904 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Leave it to a marine to begin the assault. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Thanks Nettie for posting another great story.
Michi uk chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
At last , they were singing from the same hymn sheet. Loved it.
McRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
So nice to re-read!
-jan
achaon chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Short and ever so sweet. Thanks.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"Are you sure everything's alright?" "I'm sure, Mac. I hit my head on the desk picking up a pen …." He tried to explain but stopped when he heard her laughter. "What?" "Did you damage the desk?" she giggled. "No!" he retorted. "Good," she replied, her voice still full of mirth. Marginally annoyed by her seemingly endless joy at his plight he added; "It hurt you know," which caused Mac to laugh harder, as she imagined the petulant little boy within him. "Would you like me…" she said, as she caught her breath, "to come and kiss it better?" - Hehehe.
"She took the first mouthful and couldn't help but moan at the scrumptious morsels. When she received no reply she looked over at him, surprised to see him staring at her. "What?" she asked as she swiped the napkin across her face. "Ah, nothing," he muttered, embarrassed at being caught. He was fine sitting so close to her, fine with her leg brushing against his but that moan was just too much." - Hehehe.
AW! at the sweet ending.
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Too fun! Love how Harm and Mac realize they're thinking on the same wavelength...and what happens when they do! Very fun little story...definitely favoriting.

Robert
rlrct chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hmmm - nice Mac - guess that's why this is fan FICTION :). Cute story.