Reviews for Dark Amnesia: The Tale of Apli
eak60 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Sorry for the late review, my stupid 3ds won't post half the time -.-

Anyway, UPDATE! :DDDDDDDDDD So, Justine is the headless horseman? I KNEW IT! Well... not really... but who cares! You always seem to have some wierd twist to things up your sleeve. Oh, and I saw you changed your name, your royal highness! Humm... now what would it take me to become Jester of Potatoes?

Ah, end of arc 1. I am who I am sounds interesting... but then again, they all do! :D Can't wait for the next chapter as usual, Alpi and Justine vs. Emma, Brooke, and a caveman. Man, fanfiction is a magical place... *snaps out of it* ANYWAY, hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
xXLordChaparroXx chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Yes an Update :D I waited a month for update and also i hope my character make an appearance On the next chapter :D
xXSniperKingXx chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This is getting interesting, keep going I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sophia-DC chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I was wondering if you can use my OC's, if you can, here are the facts:

Name: Sophia Dragoncatcher

Age: 16

School: Fire

Secondary School: Life,

Appearance: Brown (sometimes black) eyes Tan skin with long, green hair. Looks 3 years younger than she looks. Guardian Robes (White w/ Gold endings)

Personality: Very childish as well as curious, But willing to help with anything. Will talk in an extreme speed and sometimes won't stop for long period of time. cheery mood, but mostly very quiet unless spoken to. Quick to take action and response at any time. Very patient in any situation, difficult to be angered. Comes peaceful first, if failed, then comes into a violent animal attack.

History: Lost parents from an invasion at her home-world,works as a spy for the resistance at home-world, force to flee and shelter in the spiral at Wizard City when discovered, only family left was her pet dragon, Lord Cocoa.
Only her boyfriend knows of her history.

Likes: Dragons, Drawing, Music, Helping, CAAANDY! :D, sports, anything that involves getting hurt from stupid stuff :3

Dislikes: Color pink, anything girl-like subjects (dresses, make-up, etc.), bullying, people who hates other people by race, color, etc.

Others:
Can transform into a dragon at will. (mostly in her free time.)
jump into situations before thinking,
usually volenteers to do an action that no one else won't do. (ex. going into a hole with 10 sec bombs to retrieve a sock.)
Will go in a psycho rampage for any small amount of candy.
After consuming sugar or being angered to her limit... will make herself exploded.
Has a boyfriend named Garrett Ironblade**
doesn't mind anything, unless accused personaliy to her
If running away or fleeing, can run up to 3 miles in 18 minutes with no stops!
Puts others first before herself

** Facts of Garrett Ironblade:

Age: 18

School: Myth,

Secondary School: Life,

Appearance: Blue eyes, lightly tanned, slightly long orange hair, Guardian Robes (White w/ Gold endings)

Personality: very shy yet very strong a brave guy, not really a talking guy, unless spoken to. patient but becomes violent when reached his limit. very caring

History: promised to be kept a secret.

dislike: people who are racist, sexist, etc. causing problems.

Other: Relationship with Sophia for 2 years.
does sports at his own time
sometimes does something dumb at a party or event.
Has a trained rhino mount for battle and for protection.

Sry for the long review -_-'
Charmed Mistress chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Apli and Justine eh? That was rather quick...to me anyway. I already see more things to look forward to later on in the next chapters. Adventure Time! Heheh.

You edited what? For real? More perverted you say? Described to the very end? And it's hot as hell good? ...Escuse me... *Immediately goes back to read*
eak60 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
You edited the sex scene? OH, FUCK YES!

...That was just...HOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOOTOTOT!
Now THAT'S what I'm talkling about! AND THERE'S MORE?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSS! But as hot as this lemon was, you can't forget about Alice. I thought she and Alpi had something going on... But whatever. Oh, and what's with this Suzie Gryphonbane oneshot? Now THAT's something I would read... heheheh..

YAY, I GET PROPS! (DIRECTED TWOARDS READERS) If you guys want to see the full cover, go to and secrch eak60. Yes, that's me, genius :3

Wow. Mael AND Ambrose both walk in on hot chicks! LUCKY BASTARDS! Wow, mael, you really don't need to take a pic of Alpi and Justine. EVER HEARD OF THE INTERNET?!

Wait- who did what to who now? I don't remember seeing a "1" in the story, but it's there in the bottom author's note...

Well, more info IS given. Next chap they FINALLY go to Jurassic Park... can't wait! Okay, hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
xXLordChaparroXx chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Wow Lol Mael Seems like cool Parent find apli naked with justine lol anyway love your work :D
-_Keep Up the Good Work and Cant wait for more :D_-

Sincely xXLordChaparroXx
eak60 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Sex scene? OH, FUCK YES! That was actually very good. One of the best yuri lemons (or limes, I guess) I've read. I've mostly read straight stuff, but still :P Mmh, now I feel hot, too *winkwink* This is the first Wizard101 lime out there! A few others mention sex, but this is the first that actually describes, well, most things. So, congratulations! If this continues, ooh...

Ah, so Justine's cheese addiction is finally revealed! I can see some intresting things comming with this girl... And we get more info on Alpi's dark side as well! Nice, nice, all good. So the main plot is comming, eh? Next chapter's gonna be a good one! Until then, hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
Charmed Mistress chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Well then... That's just downright... "naughty". :P
xXSniperKingXx chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hey there, i really like your story and thought i'd add mine in, if your still taking them that is, so here she is.

Name: Melissa BlueBreeze

Age: 12

School: Life

Secondary School: Death, Sun, Star, and Balance (only Elemental blade , elemental trap, and reshuffle)

Personality: Normally quite, mainly talks in short one to five word sentences. Willing to help others when needed.

History: Loosing both her parents to thieves breaking into her home on mooshu, Melissa was told was to say a word or she'd be next, even after the thieves were caught and imprisoned she hardly spoke to anyone, even her closest friends.

Likes: Reading, gardening, drawing, cooking, helping Prof. Melinda Wu teach her students.

Dislikes: Bullies, Meat (she's a vegetarian), and those who skip class.

Other info: Photographic memory runs throughout her blood-line, her can remember anything. No matter what, she always has her favorite pet, an Onyx Shen-long dragon, wrapped around her neck. She always wears the Sentinel's outfit. mainly because it hides her face from others.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
liked hope you update soon
eak60 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Alright, woman, you need to stop stealing stuff directly from my reviews! I feel like I write half your authors notes -.- ANYWAY, now to actually READ the story and not just scroll down to the review box.

...

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHOLY MOTHER OF AERYJEHNBJSAS%DFHUKKMVeynilnhsdsrth&ijhevdfcgxvDSF YBGD FUKJCSZSDGFYJUHFJZCVSDGRHFBV THFBV THIS IS NOT BRIGHT! NOT BRIGHT AT ALL! Well, your warnings were correct. My lunch is now on the floor. GREAT JOB NOW MY MOM HAS TO CLEAN IT UP AND SHELL THINK IM SICK AND ILL HAVE A THROMOMETER STUCK IN MY MOUTH AND ILL CHOKE ON IT AND DIE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! Good going, Angel, you killed me. I am not pleased. -.- But really, forget about my reseme to that hospital, I won't be going anywhere around there any time soon! Alpi went FREAKING DEVIL MODE on thost guards! But I still dont get why she ate someone volentarilly, thats not good for either of them! Well, at least the guy who got butfucked by the spear went out in style! Yes, thats all I can think of. Really.

Is it just a coincidence that Dylan started juggling potatoes while they were eating fries? I'm suprised that there was no angry chef running out of the kitchen yelling "GIVE ME BACK MY FRIGGIN POTATOES!" or something. I could see that hapening :3

This story is really good. Like REALLY good. It is my favorite out of all of your works, which are all fantastic by the way, and is bested by few others on this archive. With all the detail and great ideas you pour onto this webpage, my eyes stay glued to the screen. Promise me one thing- that you WILL NOT stop writing.

Well, that was oddly out of character! I guess I got a little carried away there, BUT ITS ALL OVER NOW, MOFOS! Okayyyyy, hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
Glaceon of Flames chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in FOREVER! I've been writing a book and haven't been on the internet in a long time, sorry!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
this was a very good chapter good job on writing it
Charmed Mistress chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Apli's flashback in this chapter has one of the most unthinkable events you could visualize... Well, it wasn't as worst as eating another person. Blech... But at the same time, good for her for giving them what they exactly deserve.

But you could also mention that it's a bad idea to eat while you read this. Glad I had dinner much earlier.

Aside from that, wicked chapter. Eh...literally.