Reviews for The Secrets of the Time Gate: The Beginning Conflict
sarah.thompson.5245 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Dude. You're, like, really good at writing ._.
I bet you can guess who this is!
Your grammar is as good as mine is. Which is rare. Especially on sites like this.
But yeah, here's my video thing:
watch?v06S4_qxK6J4&featureg-upl
Jac of Stars chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
If I was Joe, I'd be pissed that someone is using my gun! DX

Oh...Jen's in a deep trouble now...or is she finally in good hands?
Jac of Stars chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Poor Janice...wait. So...is she dead or undead?
Jac of Stars chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Wow. I like what you did with Devon's backstory.

OMG, the Janitor Class! XD
Jac of Stars chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Damn...Fish People don't play around. O.O
Kaite1211 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
For all of you who have met Amy Walker, I am actually the one who created her *wink*
LucidiaNinja chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Hey Lucidia, I mean me. I will attempt putting up the next chapter in the next couple of days, something occured. If you want to know what I think I am going to try, it is that I might have to include another character. So please, leave me an idea for another character
Jac of Stars chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Devon has become 50% more awesome. XD

Oh shit! Run!
Jac of Stars chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Amy is scary as hell!
Epic Jac chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I'm reading this at school. :P LOL. Nice chapter! That poor pirate may never recover from the 2nd degree burn on his crotch, though.
Jac of Stars chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
My review didn't go through! DX Anyway, I hope Jenna eventually reads that book. And I hope that pirate's crotch recovers.
Jac of Stars chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Vacuum FTW! XD
Jac of Stars chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Yay! You used the Lucky Bandit Design! XD Devon's personality matches perfectly!
Jac of Stars chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
LOL, I'm sure Captain Hook is enjoying himself.
Jac of Stars chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I'm sure you'll get in trouble for this, but what the heck! I'll bite!

Hero Name: Lucky Bandit

Class: Special

Male Appearance: The male has short spiky black hair, purple eyes, and a light skin tone. He wears a gold color tuxedo with matching shoes and tie. He also has a rabbit's foot tied around his neck and a small slot machine on his back.

Female Appearance: She wears a gold color jump suit with a pair of bunny ears as a hat and matching heels. She has a rabbit foot key chain hanging from a black belt and a small slot machine on her back.

Description: The Lucky Bandit is a Hero that relies purely on luck and chance. They love to trick and fool enemies as appose to rushing in with power. You'd think by now the Lucky Bandit would run out of luck.

AS-Trinket Skill, Dice Toss: Roll a Die in the air. The bigger the number it lands, the more damage it causes when it falls on your foe.

SD-Weapon Skill, Jackpot: A slot machine comes above you and if you win, gold coins shoot out as projectiles. If you lose, you take damage as it explodes.

ASD-Armor Skill, Lucky Boost: Either become fast enough to zip around the stage or strong enough to knock down your foes with a simple hit.

AD-Helm Skill, Rabbit Kick: Kick your foe back with a powerful kick.