Reviews for The Vacation That Changed Everything
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
OMMMGGG that was so brilliant xD the Avengers watching spn and Sherlock! AHHH and Steve and Tony are just adorable :3
Stonylover chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Natasha having an OTP! I love it. I love this story. More please!
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh gosh! i love you. Though you are tearing me up about whether i like Clint/Natasha or Bruce/Clint WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!
I read teh Prequel to this though and though i googled it i still do not understnad what a pop tart is, or Shwarma, or hot pot. can you please explain?
Surrender Moors chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wow... I am a fanciful myself but Natasha takes things to a WHOLE new level... loving the story so far and though I didn't review I . loved the prequel as well! Please keep writing!
macgruberrr chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Moooooreeeee, plz?
Hannah chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
AWESOME! When is the next chapter coming out? I need it!
The Mighty Red chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
ANOTHER!
Clarissa Jackson chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
awesome !
Caffin9 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Okay, I read the first one and am hooked and reading this now but I had to comment before I forgot:

"Couldn't help but think Tony would make the perfect Sherlock Holmes"

ahahaha! I died laughing! :D
ellaturner1234 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I'm so happy you put Loki in this!
Jay chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
i dont think you understand just how fucking amazing this is
ladyofgeekdom chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
OMG! Just would like to point out that it's *An icy exterior. Not "a icy exterior." Wow. I cannot even. How could Nicole miss such obvious grammar? Wow. What a complete loser.

Nicole
Pixaria chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I think I need to stop reading fanfiction. I might freak out an outsider...
Shadows Curse chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
that was awsome love supernatural and dean/cas MFEO i just dont like how they turned him into a crazy god and muat admit have not seen the show sherlock? or doc who
Kimmith chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
O.M.G.
WoW you perf baby I LOVE you this is amazing!