Reviews for My Happy Ending
Bingobaby chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Hey I totally loved how you ended this story and I can't wait to read the sequel. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
therealchamps chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
I'm so glad John proposed.
Sonib89 chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Oh snap he popped the question but wow it came out of nowhere even though it was seen coming. Oh I can't wait for the sequel.
therealchamps chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Paul is a sick, sick man. John needs to propose to Mary and adopt Marcus. Update soon.
Bingobaby chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Hey I loved what you added. I thought that was a lot better and more creativity than what the WWE came up with first. So keep up the great work and post more soon cause I want to see what Mary and John are going to do next.
Sonib89 chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Alright it went well for Marcus debut on TV. That's cool how he asked Johnson to adopt him to make it official.
Bingobaby chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
Hey I loved what you added and can't wait to see what you will do next. So keep up the great work and post more soon. Also I want to wish you a belated birthday and to say thankyou for updated this story on your birthday.
therealchamps chapter 28 . 1/7/2013
I'm glad Marcus is going to be with everyone on the road. Update soon.
Bingobaby chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
Hey I loved what you got going on here and I can't wait to read more of it. So please keep up the great work and post more soon cause I really enjoy reading this story.
therealchamps chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Hopefully John takes it well. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 26 . 12/26/2012
Kind of surprised by Mary and Ted. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
I'm so glad John is trying to except how Mary is. Update soon.
Sonib89 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Oh man who ever spied on them their plan is not gonna work.
therealchamps chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Mary is hilarious. Poor John dealing with her. Wonder when or if he will put a ring on it? Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Awww. Ted and Celeste. Update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »