Reviews for My Best Friend's Brother
Zini chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
I laughed out loud so hard during this story I had to keep reminding myself to quiet down since I read it late at night and everybody in the house was asleep lol. This fic was hilarious- I enjoyed your author's notes as much as the story! When I first saw the title of this fic I thought "Hmm that reminds me of that Victoria Justice song..." I'm glad it wasn't a coincidence cuz as soon as I realized what Cedes was singing it to Sam I screamed and started singing right along with her lol. Loved how you portrayed Quinn in this story. The glee shade was awesome and what Sam said in the 2nd chapter had me fanning myself lol. I'm glad that Samcedes got a happy ending:) All in all, great job!
May God Bless You!
Zenia
kelleyli chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Thanks to the flood of samcedes pics for episodes 14 and on for season 5, someone on tumblr posted the link to this story and I found it late..but just read it all in one sitting. I hope you have more.. the entire thing was great. I got finncedes,tinacedes, sancedes,puckcedes,artcedes, kurtcedes, and quinncedes on top of samcedes..thank you for a wonderful read!
70122 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Can't wait for the sequel...
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
OMG! This is like the best story I have read so far, I laughed, I cried, I smiled a hell of a lot. You should totally be a writer for Glee..if u were I bet the rating would be up, higher than they r now lol. I love your stories, I can't wait to read more, this one was so good I just couldn't put my iPad down, now it's like 2am n I got to get up in like 5 hours for work? But I'm so glad that I decided to read this, it was so AMAZING you write all the characters so different but so like with a twist, I love samcedes and Quick so to have them both end up together totally made my day. I plan to read your other samcedes story, after work tomorrow or , on my break I'm so excited to read it.. Thanks for sharing this.. I give it 5 stars... Oh and the way you had Kurt talking about Glee, especially at the end it was priceless..
bluchromed2002 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
loved the ending! what a great ending!
bluchromed2002 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
that was the hottest version of that game that i've even heard!
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I have read this story so many times and cannot stop. It is really amazing.
Koxie chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
You beautiful little minx!
Sam and Mercedes...OHMYLAWD!
And all this subtle shade you've been throwing at 'those who must not be named' has been great to read.
That last scene between Kurt/Quinn/Puck had me creying-Love this story!
Koxie chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Mr. Jones FTW! He had me cracking up.
Koxie chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Seriously wanna put BFB on repeat now!
SQUEE - my babies Finally said ILY!
Thank you for another awesome chapter.
Koxie chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
OH-OKKKKAAAYYY! My mouth has been opened during this whole chapter!
My fee fees are just a live wire - first I totally get where Mercedes is coming from, then I'm through with her and her sawdust mouth, and then I wanna bite Sam's head off for pulling his latest stunt and making my girl cry again!
I'm exhausted! lol
Koxie chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Ain'tshit! and Jealous! Sam have finally made it to the party - Thank you!
Just rude and smug,and I love it. Totally could see some Finncedes going on too.
Loving the dynamic between Kurt/Tina/Quinn/Mercedes.
Koxie chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Dress up as Honey Boo Boo? 'Little Miss Fucks A Lot'?!
smh - if I didn't know any better - I'd swear you didn't care for Sam this season or Kitty - LOL
Koxie chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
OMG-Damn! Her 'advice' came back to bite her in the ass.
Been there and it sucks! Can only image what's gonna go down in the next chapter..
Koxie chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Man, this chapter was light and humor then Intense-Love it! Also love how you re-wrote some of the wrongs of SSN4 while putting a twist to some of the characters (like making Sam and Quinn siblings, and Kitty Sam's latest plaything instead going to Bram). Great chapter!