Reviews for Rest in Peace, My Beloved
Random reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Your stories are really cool. I hope you will continue writing ib! 'Bows' you are so determined to write this i salute you!
Regster chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is a f-ing masterpiece. Your writing is so beautiful, I feel everything Ib felt, from joy to sadness to anger to rage, and boy I visualized it all. Burn, Mary, burn! I don't normally hate Mary, but this story did affect me so. Blame my easily-swayed emotions... If I could, I'd make another acc to fave this :)

Keep writing and take care!
Reg
OrpheusEx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This fandom loves to play with my feelings toward Mary. A moment ago I wanted to lug her out with Ib and Garry, now I want to take a Zippo lighter to her face.
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Loved this a lot. It really brought my feels bubbling back into world of pain and sadness that they visit rather frequently from sad animes and, of course, from the bad endings for Ib. I appreciate your hard work!
A and A Pikachu Prime chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This captures the emotions of the game wonderfully. It's really good. :)
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Yeah! Go get her, Ib! But seriously, I've got to congratulate you on writing all that out! I know looking through videos for specific pieces, and boy, does it drive you nuts.
Danothegreat chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Y'know, don't give any tolerance to the audience...it's not like we have FEELINGS or anything...*sniff* I'M NOT CRYING! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?I mean...i'm not...WAAAAAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAH
Riku Ashwood chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
wow this was nice, Ib was so screwy watching or playing it.
I believe if this were to carry on it would be the forgotten rose ending, correct?
Not the kind with Wings chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Will you continue? I wouldn't mind seeing her get revenge and what she does after... Anyways good job, I love it!
ScarletKittyDevine chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow... This made me cry. Then again I always cry whenever I think about this ending, but this story really made me cry, more than usual. Definately an acomplishment.
Krolshi chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
What!? You can't leave it like that! Come back here! Mary had to pay! Wtf! Aghhhh!... And no Mary, Gary does not fuckig love you. End of stoy! Gosh really heat FanFiction, I haven't got to play the game but I've seen it in MVs, it looks pretty interesting and fun and be and because I jug want to see ib and Garry together xD again cute and irritating ff! B)
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
TTTT i-its ... Really... G-good... Yet... S-s-soo.. Sa-ad...
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I've read many people's views on Garry's death...this one was definetly the most tragic! Kudos to you! I almost cried all over again!