Reviews for Bleeding
Kurtie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loved it!

you did it again, I loved it c:

also, CHOCOLATE C: ashgdsahjdjk
WaitingForAKiss chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This truly is some of your best word. You should be so proud of yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Kurt killed Sebastian the way the Black Dahlia got killed! Correct me if I'm wrong but... Blaine and Sebastian are best friends. Seb fell in love with Blaine and he was Blaine's first. They get into NYADA and Blaine changes into some monster who doesn't eat and Seb is worried about him, but when Kurt comes in the picture Seb panics and feels inferior to Blaine because Kurt might pick Blaine over him. So he becomes the monster who doesn't eat a thing, Blaine becomes a bulimic. Seb cuts himself when he thought he saw Kurt having sex with Blaine, Kurt later finds out about this and in pain because of what Seb is doing. But in reality he talks to Blaine and picks Seb. Blaine is mad about not getting Kurt's love and he runs out of the studio and gets hit by a truck... or something. When he dies Seb sees that Blaine is again the Blaine in high school; the Blaine he loved. So Seb becomes more distraught and cut's himself too deep in the opening night. He then wished to die empty, drained out of blood because of he feels empty and because of what Kurt says to him that artist only bleed when they're broken beyond repair. Kurt having seen Blaine and Sebastian in so much pain goes crazy and keeps Seb's word and kills him like Black Dahlia.
fiery-charlatan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
the moment i read the dahlia thing i KNEW FOR A FACT that the black dahlia murder wouldn't be missed here.
PenMagic chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
BLAINE DIES AGAIN?! Okay, this was absolutely beautiful and although I've never seen Black Swan (I don't really want to), it was absolutely sweet and really weird but clear and cry-worthy. You should try writing original stuff, you are an absolutely incredible writer and I would defintely buy the book! I need to look up the Black Dahlia murder, I want to understand.
It was beautifully long and brilliant!
pushplayhero chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
this was so beautiful i just.. wow