Reviews for My First, My Last, My Everything
DemeRain chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Thanks for sharing.
twistedsteele chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ok, so I'm going to follow this because I've heard talk of this story but I'll wait until you're a good ten chapters or more into the story (unless it's a short story). I love angst but I can't handle so much of it in one dose without some happy happy in between for the two boys. Anxious! (:
Jasper-is-hot chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Update please.
So I think that this is a good story so far and please continue it! Edward has been acting like an idiot. Also when Carlisle came along I totally though it would be Edward's dad. I really want to know if Edward comes out to everyone!
aidabye chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
omg, this so sad. I'm in tears, poor Jasper four years is a long time. Love the story.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Gah. Kinda wish I had waited until it was complete to start reading this, cuz now I'm hanging! I will alert it, just in case you find time to finish...
featherme chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Edward better get moving...fast! Jasper and Carlisle, huh? Hmmm... :)
featherme chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
It's so sad, yet understandable, that Edward's experience as a young teenager has shaped his adulthood in this way. I hope he'll follow through with his plan and come out. It will be interesting to see his parents' reaction since they've known for so long anyway.
featherme chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love a good angsty story. I look forward to knowing more about these two. Thanks for writing!
dinkadot chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
SO heart breaking but i al anxious for the next chapter...
mrsbeas chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Poor bb's! Can't wait for Edward's next move... He's gotta do something, right?!
unicorn55 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Is it wrong of me to hope Edward feels like a total ass when his parents and friends don't care that he's gay? Poor sap. LOL Unless some of his friends do give a care, but I hope he can see that the ones that do aren't really his friends.
KellanCougar chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Thank goodness there are still gentlemen in this world. A one night stand would do him no good at all right now. He doesnt need sex, he needs understanding and love. EDWARD? get your butt over here STAT!
nmydreamz chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Cliffie! Who's calling, I hope it's Emmett or Edward. Poor jasper, pouring his heart out to Carlisle. Thankful Carlisle was there for Jasper, but not ready for him to snatch J away quite yet! I hope Edward re-thinks things and takes that final step so he and Jasper can reconcile. Great chapter!

xox
Gillian Aubrey chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Poor Jasper! I can imagine how much that would suck to live hidden that way. I was surprised about Carlisle but I'm glad he had someone keeping him company.
stoker fangirl chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter. It was interesting to see Carlisle planning out his moves with J; I'm curious to see what you do with this plot line. Thanks for writing.