Reviews for Scrapbooks
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Really enjoyed this! :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This story is so beautifully written, and gives great backstory for Fritz's family. You write dialogue really well. I particularly like the sexual banter, especially Brenda's line "I see the King has big dreams for this evenin". Ha ha! Please keep writing.
Cocbelle chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Excellent story. I really like the premise. Very well done. Write more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very good I think you should wirte antiher story I enjoy reading all of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Story #3 is a WINNER! Everyday I check this site to see if there is a new Brenda and Fritz fic. So glad to see another great story from you. Their relationship on screen as far as things of this nature in their lives was superficial at best. It was just getting so frustrating when something in their lives was left hanging in an episode,and left unanswered in any of the following episodes. Absolutely drove me crazy. PLEASE keep writing,you are doing a wonderful job. You really are able to capture their characters well,and paint a vivid picture for us. Anxiously awaiting stories 4 thru... :) Thank-you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved it. Very good I always wondered why they never said what happened to his parents.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story. I'm so happy there is a new Brenda/Fritz story. I check all the time for one. Thanks for writing this one. Now I am happy. Always good to get more info on my two favorite characters of all time. Continue writing, you have great talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow, some back story on Fritz. Nicely done.
csfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story idea and the execution. Brenda interested in Fritz's past and then him telling her the sad story about his parents. Great job on giving us more Fritz background. Maybe parents dying in a tragic accident led him later to drinking. I wonder how James Duff would explain his drinking or what Fritz's first marriage looked like. There's so much we don't know about his past and you did a wonderful job filling some of the blanks.

And Fritz's reward... yum, who wouldn't want that... :)