Reviews for Carry me home, tonight
Ienne4Puck chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
best brochel/westberry story that i've read.. :-)
SweettFace chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
GAHHH that was so good! I loved it! :)
ochaleaf chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Loved it. I do think this story isn't getting nearly as much lovin' as it rightfully deserves but no worries. The Brody fans will come. It's only a matter of time. Cookies for you ;)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was amazing! I loved Brody. :o)
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was breathtakingly beautiful to read. I too am a Puckelberry shipper but Brachel is just too sexy to not like.
Cammiel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was flawless, seriously. I would have preferred a happy ending, because it's simply that good, yet it still feels complete.

It was awesome, thanks for sharing.
huffyblonde chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
LOVE IT!
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loved this so much and... It was perfect with Brody being in serious 'like' with Rachel, and Rachel liking Brody but feeling guilty because of Finn... Because even if Finn is a douche, Rachel was in love with him and wanted to marry him, so of course she would feel guilty over it... And how you wrote Brody was perfect and... Oh God, I can't even describe how good this was... Sorry!
barbaramorse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
How is it possible this perfect story has only four reviews? So far is the best Westberry/Brochel I've read. Good job! I really loved it! Hope you write more about these two.
Phoenix South chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Brody is evil path I'd love to go, my OTP is , but Brody is adorable, I'd love to see them together, your fic was beautiful, I just loved it, hope you write more about them!
tex chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
that was great, no, but really. well written, well paced, not cliched, and just this side of sweet. you should write more.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Fantastic! I love it! :D
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
:3 I love it!

I don't know what I love more, Finchel or Brochel; they're both equally adorable.

But, this was so well-written :D