Reviews for Of Gods and Demons
Lance58 chapter 5 . 7/8
You really like to keep people on the edge! Damn the mystery continues! And wow can't wait for the nest chapter this is awesome
Skip chapter 5 . 4/1
My god, I've read this so many times. Each time it just gets better.
satouseistyle chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
The more I read your fanfics, the harder it is for me to decide which one I love the most. This is another epic story from you. I really like the whole heaven and hell, angels vs demons plot because it's rare to find this kind of story that is really well made. But no surprise there because you've been consistent in producing high quality fanfics, and for that I thank you. I don't mind long waits between updates (especially yours because I know it'll be worth it), so I really hope this story is still being continued.
angels123 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
pls continue this story. love this chapter.
Okami Pup chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
please update soon. its to awesome to be left alone
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I really need this to continue XD don't rush though. I know what it's lie to be stumped
Arrietti chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
This is amazing! I am a sucker for this type of forbidding love. I shouldn't have read this before going bed. Once I started, I couldn't stop for the next hour. The story is so interesting. There are cute and romantic parts, and then there are the angst! I have no idea which way it will be heading. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. Wow etro is almost disgustingly manipulative. I'm sad to see that you haven't updated this in a while i hope you haven't abandoned it. I'd love too see how lightning and fang will actually come out of this happy. chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
wow, this story is amazing. its got everything awesome all in one. Flight, winged people, supernatural powers, people so strong they need to seal their power, and a good plot to hold it all together. hope to see more of this soon.
Silentx32 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
So I accidentally posted half a review...(iPod why!)

But yeah the fact Fang was playing right into the High Mother's hands was a brilliant twist. Can't wait for more on this amazing fic.
Silentx32 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Expect to be bombarded by my reviews because laziness has finally lost :).

Back to the topic in hand, there isn't much I can say about this chapter everything about it was perfect. Fang's chat with the High Mother gave chills, the tension on heaven was great and of course the fact Fang was actually
Xianit chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Great fic! Inspired me to start watching Oh! My Goddess again.
The High Mother talking to Fang gave me chills... She's putting Fang into a horrible situation...
And Lightning is just plain awesome!
Tear of Light chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Wow. There's so much I want to say about this chapter, but I don't think I can put it into words. I am greatly concerned with what the High Father and High Mother is up to, but really, I'm actually feeling more comfortable with the High Mother because of her transparency. The High Father is too secretive for me. I don't like it. It's interesting how both dealt with our favorite heroines. I suspect a battle of epic proportions will be coming, and I can only wonder what will happen next. I look forward to it. :)
rgm0005 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Hm...I like this story a great deal, but...I'm not quite sure how to put this, but I really have a hard time empathizing with the main conflict because, well, Fang is a demon. And I'm aware she loves Lightning and all, but she also admits to have destroyed entire worlds and has almost certainly been the destroyer of countless innocent lives. Beyond that, the large majority of Hell are, you know, themselves and what they'd do to the Universe if they got control of it would be horrible beyond words.

With Heaven being, if not perfect, vastly better, its really hard to empathize with the primary issue of this story, which is if Lightning would side with Heaven or Hell, because it's a choice between...Heaven and Hell. The only thing Hell seems to have going for it is that it's home to the sociopathic slaughterer of thousands that Lightning is in love any with for reasons I'm not entirely sure I grasp.

Still enjoy the story a great deal, but I'm having a hard time being invested in the main conflict.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this story. That part when the high mother was talking to Fang gave me chills. God I'd hate it if someone was constantly watching me like that, it'd creep me out big time.
Anyway, can't wait for your next update.