Reviews for A Bond Beyond Worlds
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
You can make the sequel now, naruto's already done you know.
Jardez the Various chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Hey, at least you're being honest with the readers. Whatever you have planned for your writing career, and by extension, whatever projects you have in mind for , I wish you luck. :)
theLeingod chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That fight scene was... okay, look, it was really well-written and dynamic, and it strikes a good balance with how many words it uses to get across the action. But it strained my suspension of disbelief far past the breaking point.
These aren't a bunch of mooks the Straw Hat Pirates are fighting; this is a very large number of ninja, quite a few of them being elite ninja. My biggest complaint is that it is COMPLETE BULLSH*T for Luffy's Haki to lay every single one of them flat. C-B rankers (chuunin/weak jounin) sure, but the Konoha 11? Bullsh*t. Might Guy and Kakashi? Total bullsh*t. F*cking Tsunade of the Sannin, one of the most powerful and famous ninja in the entire world? BULLSH*T. I could barely see Luffy, or any of the Straw Hats for that matter, beating Tsunade in a straight fight, but one-shotting her and everyone else with Conqueror's Haki is just absolutely retarded.
Not to say I didn't have a whole host of problems this entire fight scene. Random no-namers being mowed down by Zoro? Only to be expected. Guys like Kiba, Shino and Chouji being outmaneuvered/outfought? Kind of sad, but I can see that. But Asuma getting taken out like a chump by Zoro? No. Lose to him, fine, but he'd get at least a few good hits in before that happened. Yamato getting taken out like a chump off-screen by Luffy? Well, I definitely wouldn't be putting money on Yamato to win, but he's got enough good tricks and high enough specs that Luffy wouldn't consider him a pushover and wouldn't be completely unharmed. Sanji laying Lee flat with one kick when he's probably already released at least the First Gate? Hell no. Waves of Konoha's strongest ninja being completely demolished by the likes of Usopp and Nami? Are you sh*tting me?!
In short, as it stands this is just complete One Piece wank, and it's not even remotely subtle about it. Luffy calling every single assembled ninja of Konoha "weak" just made me grind my teeth, and I actually like One Piece way better than Naruto. If you like one half of the crossover better than the other, that's fine, it's your opinion and there's nothing wrong with having it. If you want to buff one side up a bit so that they're not left in the dust by a more overpowered franchise, that's completely fine and probably a good idea, though you'll want to explain it so it doesn't seem arbitrary. But cranking one side up to godlike levels and having them make complete and other chumps out of people who should by all rights be their equals if not stomping them to the curb? It just makes you come off like a One Piece-wanking fanboy and completely destroys any enthusiasm I might have had for this story.
Here's my advice: if the One Piece cast being so much stronger than they have any right to be is actually a plot point, you would do well to foreshadow it, perhaps by having some of the crew remark that they feel much stronger for some reason. Especially Nami or Usopp; maybe have them be surprised when they're able to dodge/overpower a ninja and remark that they're usually not that good and something's off. If it's not, then rewrite this. If you don't want the Straw Hats getting beaten/captured then make the initial scouts some nameless chuunin with maybe a weaker jounin leading them, then have them run around Konoha looking for Luffy taking out small groups of stronger ninja before getting cornered by the heavy hitters, which can be when Luffy comes in. Then, when he uses his Haki, it should only lay out the weakest ninja, while the rest are visibly shaken and wondering what the hell he's doing, but still standing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Please create a freakin' sequel, I beg ya.
Ultra battle99 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Dude, man please it doesn't matter if the story is changing because of kaguya, or if that kakashi and robins love, just update dude please.
Anime love chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Please continue, or at least make a sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Pleases continue this story, it's ok if the story isn't the same, it's how awesome it can be, please come back to this.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Aww damn it, just when I was getting excited, can you make a sequel though.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Man this makes me genuinely sad. I read a lot of these in my bored downtime at work and stuff. Never have I enjoyed one like this. I loved it and was so excited to see where it's going. So sad to know it won't get an ending
Omegamorph chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Sorry to hear about this one being canned, but I'll be sure to look forward to whatever you got next on the agenda.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ok maybe right after the defeat of doflamingo and madara please continue the story.
Anime love chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
When will the man who brought them there be revealed, is it Kabuto or someone else?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
When will chopper get his chance to fight, what about Nami and Sanji, update soon.
Anime love chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
I'm bored, I want see the next battle with Vergo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Is the 13 chapter and 14 chapter coming yet? Update.