Reviews for One Tree Hill Reimagined
CCLP4lyphe chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Okay. So I’m a lil intrigued with the idea of this story. I would like to see where you take this fic. I mean I love the oc Nicki she seems fun lol plus she and Brooke can’t get along is brillz. I’m happy Rachel is in this fic because I love her idc what anyone thinks. She’s a great addition to the cast. I’m dying to see what will Lucas say about Peyton’s news and how will his mother react . I wish you would continue with this story it seems like it will be interesting. I like the idea of Rathan dating too and I’m wondering how you will incorporate Haley in this fic. Please update.
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I really really hope there is more. Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is so good! You should finish this story, it's only got one chapter but I really like it. You've incorporated the characters really well, and I'm intrigued to find out what happens next. You're a great writer and this seems like a good story. Update please!
nicarlene24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
love it!
HappyLeyton4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
can't wait for more
leytonlover69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Please go on with this, I love this idea can't wait to see what you got plan for this...
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
SamcedesSoulmates chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Can't wait for more.
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It's really good!
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Interesting beginning :)) go on!
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I am really excited about this story, Love the idea, Can't wait to see where you take this.. So Brooke and Lucas dated already? And did Peyton and nathan date to? Love that Rachel is in this, i think the show would of been better if Rachel was in the first 2 seasons. Not a fan of Nikki's thou, is Jake going to be in this? I hope not, I hope that Brooke and peyton work on their friendship especially if peyton's pregnant, she's going to need her friend. And I love Breyton friendship (sometimes) Can't wait to see Lucas reaction and Karens. Update soon..
breyton Davis-Sawyer chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
can't wait to see where you take this, karen ain't going to be to please with peyton's news..
PeytonScott chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
please keep go this looks good
AllLeyton chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Freaking awesome! I love this story! Can't wait for an update don't leave me hanging.
Hildolfr chapter 1 . 9/21/2012