Reviews for Of course, Mrs Ellington
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
This made me so happy! June presented at her best, Peter the honest to a fault agent Diana loyal and smart even Mozzie was in character. Bravo. I can't wait for your next story!
Sherylyn chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
This. Is. Brilliant.

Thank you for this. I love it.
sblack78 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Wow what an amazing well written story! Loved it
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
THAT. Was beautiful. So beautiful.
The scenes with June and Byron made me want to cry.
So beautiful.
I LOVE June, and I love what you did with her character. This whole chapter was just amazing!
AND WHAT. What just happened there at the end? What strings did June pull? Whatever it was, it was FANTASTIC and I loved it.
Perfect. Ending.
Thanks for writing!
- Clara
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
:'( Those flashbacks... Poor Neal.
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Yea! Finally an excellent June and Neal story that explores their relationship to one another along with Her connections. Bravo! Encore please?
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Whooaaa. So good. That was so good. Really nice setup. Must read more...
JD2747 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
WOW! Read the story again! Please keep writing!
Solstice1394 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
OH I loved this it's like June is some major keeper of secrets or a spy with thousands of people at her disposal. Thank you for making her so cool and making Neal get a little whump this would have been cool in the show.
Stella Wayne chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
The story is simply beautiful ...I loved June's love story ...I have no more words your story has left me speechless ...:')
JD2747 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great story! Never would have thought up that ending with June!
ale chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
muy buena y con mucho suspenso... excelente!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
You write such amazing White Collar fic. I sincerely hope you are working on something new.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Loved the twist at the end, thank you for a great story!
velveteen habit chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Beautiful! Very clever - I never would have guessed you'd end it like this. Really hope to see more from you soon.