Reviews for Quarter Quells
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Great story. i just couldnt find it believable that any of those people, no matter where the children come from, could feel ok with letting more children die.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was really well-written and I love how you captured Johanna's snarky personality and tone. I also like how you portrayed how traumatized Johanna is from the Games and the torture she endured. You can tell her pain is very alive in her. Some parts were funny...such as Johanna messing up the desk items, calling Enobaria "Fangs" and saying that "she's actually helpful for once". One part was touching...Annie getting Finnick's hook. Other parts were very sad and disturbing-I'm talking about the future Quells...I've honestly wondered what some of them would've been like and I'm glad you wrote about that on here. Very good story!
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Do more this was really good :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Very well done; very sad. You do Johanna's character good.
KingAlanI chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Excellent vision of the immediate aftermath.

Other Quell scenarios is a neat Hunger Games fanfic theme, and I like how you framed it as looking at the cards instead of writing a fic about the Games in question.

You're right, Johanna is an interesting perspective.

Nitpick:
three-hundred-seventy-fifth Games, but fifteenth Quarter Quell, and so on.
Adeone chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Nice job writing Johanna's POV. She is believably snarky and cold. I like the bit where she enjoys disorganizing Snow's belongings. The collection of victors' tokens is a unique, interesting touch.

The light squabbling over the Box is good, and your last line is great.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this story! I love Johanna and you capture her very well. My only wish is that a few more Quells had been revealed. I love though that they were supposed to go on for 500 years.
FederalAgency chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like it! Yay!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Excelent job. This was great! Thank you for writing it!
MidnightRain