Reviews for He's my turian
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
I would love to read more about them. What happens next? I enjoy your writing, you really capture the feeling I get that they felt for each other. The way she feels like he's her protector and lover and soul mate.
PureEmperor chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Gawwww! X3 that cute! Sorry but I can't PM u so now I still your fan! And greatly made of a turian baby with my sis and my family love it! You made my day! :3
Vonbats chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next, sorry to hear that things have been stressful.
EchoesOfSilence chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Incredible, so waiting on the next update. Love how you've brought their story to life.
PureEmperor chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Poor Shep, I wish I could give her a hug and Garrus is still stubborn so, yeah, he is hard to kill I bet. Twins dose sound awesome! X3 I wish I have the time to draw them. Keep going, this is intense and sad at the same time! Arigato bud. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
HOla,tHat was dramatic! Poor Monty, but at least Garrus was with him when he passed away. So Shepard IS alive?! Awesome cliff hanger GarrusGirl, can't wait to read "complete":)
PureEmperor chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Garrusgirl, Your still awesome, I still got that feeling of a rocket to the face when I see Garrus get hit by one hurts like hell. No offence. Anyway just saying hi and do you think shepherd's child will look like Garrus. If he/she did, I bet he/she is adorable! What do you think? :3
ultimate idiot chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
D: poor Garrus
ToraHiksa chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Love this, you do a great job! :)
barbex chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Ok, the flash-forward in the beginning and then back again confused me, a marker like "Two hours before..." would have helped. Other than that, it's great, don't change anything. I love stories from Garrus POV, hearing what he feels and that last paragraph just about killed me. Poor Garrus.
Aradia Megido chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I like pretty much everything you're doing, honestly. But I just think your grammar needs a bit of work. Mostly, I'm referring to the use of too and to. You tend to use to where too should be a lot and it just breaks a bit of the immersion in the story for me when I come across the mistake. Other than that though, I can't think of anything else to mention at the moment!
EpsilonBeta chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Okay, couple of minor criticisms on this mostly wonderful chapter. Your proof reading could be a little more thorough; there are a few instances when the flow of words is a little disjointed or where you've used "your" instead of "you're", etc. Very minor things but also very easy to improve on.

I get that a lot of people see Miranda as being a smug, obnoxious bitch and I see why, but I personally think there's a lot more to her than that. However when you start piling up the hate on a character it can be impossible to get out of... Would be nice to see a bit more of her vulnerability before she becomes the token bad guy.

I love that you just totally 'get' Shep and Garrus. This scene is always a moving one for me, and you have captured it so beautifully. Really looking forward to next chapter!
EpsilonBeta chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Love this, just keeps getting better!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
More, please
PureEmperor chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Sorry I didn't review for such a long time but still your fan and yes! Shep is back very soon! Yeah! Hope you continue and happy late Christmas! :3