Reviews for The Pledge
brynn.brigham chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I loved this story!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
The Pledge, was all kinds of angst, yet wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your time and your boyz. Oh and the shirts with the motto's...nice touch.**winks**

Take Care and Happy Writing,
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Awaiting the grandioser gesture to come out from Carlisle!

Hell to the Yes for their exchange of hawt kisses. I melted from their heat! Just a puddle, now.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
MeMe and Mommy pre-outted the pre-med Carlisle. If it was so tragic, I'd be LOL. Two women making Carlisle...man the f* up! YeeeHaw.

Watch out Edward, you'll probably not receive any warning from hurricane Carlisle, when he hits with his ...force, it won't be a farce, this time!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Pull your own head outta your own arse, Carlisle and Man the f* up! Get what's yours before Edward becomes someone else's and you will only be left with regrets!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Yeah! Carlisle is so chatty, his thoughts make me dizzy. I hope Esme kicks his arse if Carlisle backs out of coming out...although he came out in Edward. See what I mean? Dizzy! Sheesh!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
LOL…My favorite line:

"…Plus I already planned out our wedding, house, dual practice, 2.5 kids, and a chocolate Lab named Bella."

'a chocolate Lab named Bella?'…now that's rich! ;D
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Great story! Thank you for finishing!
roon0 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Great ending to your fic hun. So what took you so long, apart from motherhood, work, family and life in general? ;)
Marie One chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Hello and thanks for the update.
Purradox chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Awwwwww. And sigh. That was such a sweet ending. Good job. And thank you for writing this story.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
So sad to see this come to a close! I absolutely loved this entire story! So glad Carlisle got his happy ending!
gjficfan chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Awww, ain't you sweet ;0p

LOVED this chapter, as you know. I got nervous with Carlisle, angry right along with Edward, and annoyed just like Esme LOL. Perfect ending to the story.

This was the first Twilight slash-fic I've read and it was certainly a great one. Thank you for writing it. Edward and Carlisle deserve the happily ever after that you gave them :)
CayStar chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Love it! Great story!
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I. LOVE. IT!
Sooo happy Carlisle finally got his head and heart in line. He’s adorable. E is adorable. Esme is HILAROUS. I can’t tell you how tickled I am that they get their HEA. *huge round of applause*
Well done.