Reviews for The Great Ones
Biancachu chapter 1 . 8/24
This was wonderful! I loved all the depth it had, the characters, the writing, everything! Awesome job! :DDDDDDDDD
xxtoushirou chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh my prada... This and your companion fic, the Lonely Ones, is just so lovely and just so sad. I love it and I absolutely love your portrayal of Kurt and Sebastian 3
That was beautiful.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 1/27
I wish The Great Gatsby had actually been like this. Kurt is WAY better than Daisy. She's a shallow, spoiled, irresponsible brat. And she was considering abandoning her daughter, not just Tom (that one would be understandable.)
Blaine is so deluded. Obviously he's the Tom in this scenario, not Sebastian.
I hate your Blaine. Not how you write or portray him, don't get me wrong, I just think that this Blaine is a delusional idiot.
I get that Kurt needed a reason to drop out of college, but killing off Burt? Ouch. And since he didn't have any family to fall back on I'm assuming that him not joining the New Directions meant that he never introduced Burt to Carol Hudson, which, come on, why would he?
ljaynec chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Great story !
Saniya chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this. Maybe 50, or maybe even more. But every time I read it, it's so breathtaking, heartbreaking, soul wrecking, it just tugs at my heartstrings! I really love it so. And references with “Great Gatsby” were brilliant. Kurt was broken, but I'm happy that Sebastian tried to reach to him and help him.
Rilaya chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I always read this when I need direction in my life. This made me take a chance on my art instead of law. Thank you
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
That was absolutely brilliant! You're so talented!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Fantastic! Very lyric and subtle.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is the most beautifully written piece of fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The language flows like poetry. It's really, really lovely. I could read this over and over for the rest of forever.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So gorgeous! Love it!
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was beautiful.
Lydia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my gosh, that was too beautiful . I spelled out Omg just for you. Now I'm going to read your other stories and drown in your words.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
very cool
Karla chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
If this was made into a movie I would watch it.
Fantastic!