Reviews for I Can See Forever In Your Eyes
Cloud Narukami chapter 34 . 6/9
I liked the story but you were making things unnecessarily weird at the end between Clark and Diana
That was one of the best reads ive had in while, i loved it
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
The part where Clark says he hasn't talked to superman he just sees them an then it says in the mirror
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I don't mean to spam or anything because you're one of the best fanfic writers I read, but please just stop making Clark do that because it makes him look like an idiot and we all know he's not.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I like your stories a lot, but if I had a criticism it would be that at the end of each chapter you have Clark say some ridiculous sentence summing up what he thought of what happened and it's kind of really not a good way to end the chapter. This happens in every story you've written with chapters. Please stop.
sram15 chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Despite the fact that this story was completed a while ago and that I've probably read it like 5 or 6 times already, one thing that I did not like from this particular story was the way that Lana behaved at the beginning. I took her to be acting in a very entitled way. The way that she 'summoned' Clark and how he would quickly go to her side whenever she called was something that I did not like. Her going up to Diana while at the reunion was something that I thought was unnecessary because if she wanted closure, then she should not have spoken to someone she didn't even know and should have spoken to Clark when they were both ready, not when she chose. I just felt that maybe Clark should not have even gone to speak with her simply because she went to 'their' tree and would call his name and wait until he showed up. Kind of reminds me of Lois jumping off buildings just to get Superman's attention.
With that said, since I have read this story many times, I can easily say that it is a great story. I am currently on chapter 12 but at the pace that I am going i will be finishing it again fairly soon. Great job with this story.
RecklessBaka chapter 34 . 6/12/2015
Amazing story, glad I kept through with this.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/6/2015
This was a superwonderful story! :)
Thanks for writing it! God Bless! :)
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 34 . 3/29/2015
Thank you, it was beautiful! You are very talented
supereman chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely!
supereman chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
The Briony/Cressida story was a nice little add on to the tale in general.
supereman chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
It seems to me like Briony is searching for a new lover and male this time around.
supereman chapter 31 . 5/10/2014
I kinda like Shannon as a friend for Diana.
supereman chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
I can't wait to see how it will be like for some of the other members of the Justice League to visit Themyscira.