Reviews for Fire
OrangeTea chapter 7 . 3/6
Some quotes that fit the entire story of Fire:

"You know you're really in love with someone, when you would do anything to hold onto that person, even though deep in your heart, you know, they have already let go of you."
- Rashida Rowe
"And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them."
-Unknown
"I can't stop my heart from falling in love with you."
Unknown
"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
- Johnny Depp
Anne Chia chapter 7 . 3/6
What is going to happen between Carrey and Natasha? Are they ever going to become more than friends with benefits? Loving your writing style.
Crazyforkasey chapter 7 . 3/7
I know that u might not check in anymore and that u might be busy or god forbid thatvu might be sick or something but this story is good and imam doing to know whats in the notebook
Your stories are so great they should be published
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 7 . 2/13
Abandoned?
vdlucas chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I'm a redhead and my husband calls me a firecracker! Lol
th chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Please please update! Soon!
Lauren chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I like this story more than any other on fan fiction. Please try to continue with it.
Becci Knap chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Wishing that you would continue with your wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This IS NOT a Fifty Shades of Grey story! Did you categorize it as such to get viewers? Deceptive move! How bout trying on it's OWN merit in the correct category/genre. On that deceptive note...NO THANKS! Honesty does work!
hall4520 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Is there more yo come?
th chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Hoping all is well with you and that you are still writing... Because you are damn good. Crossing my fingers, hoping you will update soon. I am a huge fan of your stories and writing!
Brenda Dorence chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Loving this story! Hope that you update because I'm dying to find out if Lexy and Carrey do get together or if they will just remain as friends with benefits. I hope that Carrey doesn't break Lexy's heart, that would be just so not HEA.
OrangeTeaWithHoney chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Not to bug ya, but an update would be nice. I reread this story and Runaway almost every month.
TH chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Just hoping... Crossing my fingers... Wishing... That you continue this story!
TSH chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Just checking in... Hoping you are going to update soon! Want to know what is in the purple book!