Reviews for Another Electromaster?
oXBlackCatXo chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I've never heard of this anime before, but I already love the story! I'll have to look it up to understand it better, but so far, two thumbs up! :3
kevslave chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Good plot. But too bad that Touma won't make an appearance again though. Why you ask? The way you made the plot seems as though you made Kamijou into a second-rate antagonist. Normally no one would do this, but you pulled it off anyways. The romance with the OC is also starting to build up, so it should have quite a decisive conclusion. Anyway, I'll pass the word on about this fic and hope for more.

P.S. I actually wanted Touma to be more like a love rival(Touma's not really in love with Misaka, but others sees it as so) than this. If you plan to change it, make Kamijou fake his defeat like in the anime and let Misaka make a fuss. The turn of events should change the complaint of "*hic, hic* Why did he have to beat me up all of a sudden, I only wanted to have a match with him. He didn't have to be so rough" into "That idiot! Why can't he ever get serious! I'm sure going to get him one day!"; It sounds more Birbiri like if that were so. But it's just a suggestion, I know writers like us don't really have time for change, so it's up to you what to do.
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Thanks for reviewing, Chapter 1 has been updated to describe more of Kyouske and chapter three has been posted with Touma as Requested! Keep the Reviews coming peeps! They are my motivation for continuing to go on!
kevslave chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
A better development. But like I mentioned earlier, I want to know how(Kyousuke) looks like. other than that, I'll look forward to more stories. I love fresh TAMNI writers like you.
kevslave chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
a few grammar errors but I see a good plot forming. You should continue it and see what happens.
P.S. Give a description on how the new electromaster looks like.
P.P.S Adding Touma in the 3rd chapter should be good