Reviews for Mythological
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/16
no fucking kidding xD *hugs poor loki*
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ha! Yep. Keep that in mind, Loki. XD
Lunatique chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
LOLOLOL I watched Thor: The Dark World just this weekend, so the image of Tom Hiddleston!Loki, still fresh in my mind, adds even more punch to this hilarious clash of the worlds. Myth!Loki is usually depicted as handsome and pleasing, but it makes sense that all the events of the Eddas would do a number on him. Plus, even if he could present himself in a better light I doubt he'd see the need to take the effort for this upstart. "Don't fuck horses" is surprisingly sage advice for non-horses. Loved this!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Sage advice from myth Loki lol
Ymmo chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Glad to finally read a fic by someone who's got the faintest idea about actual Norse mythology... And i like the idea of the two meeting, too. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
"Don't fuck horses"
Best advice ever.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Mythological Loki is quite a bit creepier than Avengers Loki.
DinahRabe chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
lol Love it!
I see myth!Loki waiting until Thor!Loki leaves and then starting to smirk over disturbing Thor!Loki.
SecondtoNon chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Epic LOLZ!
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
...I still like myth-Loki better.

(Wonderful one-shot btw!)
weaselslam chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love you. I really do. This is perfection.
Serrure chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Holy crap this is some hilarious shit
"Let me tell you, kid, you don't know shit until you've given birth to a fucking eight-legged horse."
Love the fact that you got hiddleston's Loki to meet the mythological Loki :) awesome job, thanks for this great read
Ordis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
"Let's get this straight, kid. I don't know about your fancy universe-traveling tech shit, but you're based on me. Got it?"

Can I just say I love your myth!Loki. And your Thor!Lok but especially your myth Loki. That the hug and:

This. This. *snickers*. I LOVE HIM.
Arathelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This made me laugh so hard! I want to say adorable, but that isn't quite the right adjective...