Reviews for mysterious
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
For some reason - I can't imagine what it was - I almost didn't read this one. Now I'm glad I did. I'd love to read the scene-that-wasn't-there, if you know what I mean...

SG
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well...it *was* a form of rest...kinda...;)
veniceit chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I loved, loved this little story! What a great concept! I love the anticipation you built for this story and how it grew and came to a wonderful climax.

It was delightful and simply a pleasure to read. I love how you can take a prompt (Great idea btw, minx227) and turn it, quickly, into a work of art!
minx227 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMG! You are the writer! Thank You so very very much for the one shot! You rock with your writing. I sent you one simple prompt and you ran with it and turned it into something amazing. I most certainly laughed in my PA voice. It is almost worth the broken ribs to have a story written in my honor. I can pretned to be an assasin or government agent to have him come to my house for real. (Sad little sigh) Oh well. Thank You so much my friend for the one shot!
RobertDowneyJrLove chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was hilarious! It's just like Chance to use his looks to seduce a woman! Great as always!
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Well, thank you, minx, for the interesting prompts - and thank *you* for turning them into a wonderful little one-shot! Somehow you always manage to come up with just the thing I need to read at any given time...
Poor Dr. Grace, as if one difficult patient wasn't enough... ;-). And don't tell me the two of them showed up in her office together... *giggle*.