Reviews for Seven Kinds of Love
R - Equine Writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hi there. I was just wondering if you were going to write another story soon? Please do! Thanks.
FanFicChikk chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
What!? This is the end you aren't writing another story!? I looked on your author list no story! Ah nooooooo! Please say you are it can't end like this!
Different Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Really like the overall story - the incidents appeared true to canon characters. The only one I didn't care for was Maggie - due to her poor choices.

It will be interesting to see teenagers and puberty/emotional upheavals: Cassie may be interested in boys, while Emily will just want to one-up them and Katie will be confused, because both Girls will seem to have forgotten her and her feelings.
Adam's best girl chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I read your wonderful story and I love it.
You should write a new story, because you have so much talent.
islaboe chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed the heart to heart with Emily and Maggie, and how good is Maggie getting him to change his mind ? Emily needs a woman on her side as her mother would have done very well written as always
islaboe chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Reading this story again I read extracts that I don't remember reading before and t takes you back. I don't know why I didn't review, but this was all new to me then and I didn't think to sorry, but it is definitely a story of love conquering all and endurance no matter what comes your way, and family sticking together and supporting each other, another side to the Cartwrights that you know is there but love to see. I cannot wait to see where this story goes when this one is over ?
islaboe chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Adam is a loving and caring father, but he is also a strong disciplinarian just like his father and I would have fully expected him to punishs children for inappropiate behaviour and rudeness or defiance, as was how they parented in those days and he is and always will be his father's son. But he also needed for his girls to enjoy the holidays and their childhood so I understand where he is coming from and it is good to portray all the facets of him.
islaboe chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
They have enjoyed the quality time with their father and find it hard to go back to normal and not seeing so much of him I suppose, and the thought of another woman coming into their lives is unthinkable, I can understand that they love their father so much and also miss their mother
islaboe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Starting to read this again has made me realise just how much I miss reading this story. I hope that you are getting closer to posting your new one as I cannot wait to read it. You are truly a talented writer and should continue to write stories like this one. I could read stories about Adam and his girls all day, I get lost in another world.
R - Equine Writer chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Thank-you for a beautiful story! What a lovely Christian message throughout. I wish that I could write like that - and that I could manage to bring a strong Christian message into my stories like you did in yours. I love your characters, and look forward to more stories about them. May God bless you as you continue to write for His glory.
debbie55 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
LOVED the story. VERY good ending even though It ended. I understand.
littlemom chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I truly enjoyed your story and I am sad to see it end. I understand, though, that you have to end one and start another anew. Look forward to reading another story whenever you're ready to write it. Will Adam ever be able to love again or will he just raise his girls the best he can? Maggie is still around but will he ever be able to love her the way he should? So many questions. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
great story! That will be fun having them a little older with the flashbacks. I cant wait to read it.
pookaire chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Lovely job, nicely wrapped up. Really enjoyed it and it was fine that it took time, it was always a nice suprise to see a new chapter up. No worries. Grief is a hard thing we all have to go through and I'm happy the girls and now even Adam are waking up knowing the day's going to be okay.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
That was a great ending to the story.

I love your thoughts on forgiveness - the world would be a better place if more people considered it and the ramifications of it.

As for your follow-up story, Adam (and be by extension) dealing with a teenager and her physical maturity will be interesting to say the least. At least we know from this story that there will be lots of love.