Reviews for Give or Take
MzPearlz chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awwe I love cating Hidan tooooo x3 happy cacesss I love it and ill wait as long aa needbe!

your humble addicted reader
WarFlower chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was fudging sexy as fudge!

_WarFlower
Passerby chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nice story! HEHEHEHE...She gave is so easily!...I can't believe it! 3
Russia'sLittleSnowBunny441 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww! Cute! A little side note on the last sentence of the story, Pein and Kakuzu are basically the only two that can tell Hidan no and get away with it. Yet even if Pein does tell him no he will most likely do it anyways. On the other hand, if Kakuzu told him no again Hidan would ignore him but in doing so he would piss Kakuzu off(NOT the smartest thing to do) and Kakuzu would most likely beat his ass to the point of where he cut do anything(aka head cut off, again) or he would slightly beat him then have his way with Hidan so as to distract him from wanted he wanted to do in the first place when Kakuzu told him no.

XD sorry about the rant! I'm an Akatsuki expert. Hida and Kuzu are my favorite pairing other than Saso and Dei. Again sorry about the pet names. I love the Akatsuki! *gives love struck sigh as I cuddle my Akatsuki plushies*
WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Using the same character for a totally different situation? I am disappointed. Anyway, on to the analysis!
I must say, this fanfiction sounds more like a Oneshot than a full-out story. And thank you for utilizing the hormones here. Very impressing stuff I must say. Lust really took over here and you did well to keep the people in character. Yay It was very enticing. This Amaya and Hidan could be friends with benefits ;)

-Kiyoshi-Baka