Reviews for Back to Boston
EclipseMirror chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
This fanfic is the closest one yet to letting me feel sad. Please continue this! I really want to see it finished :)
Repe chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
New to the fandom, full of hopes of finding nice fics and you capture my attention with this story.
You've done awesome job on Scout's personality! He's still his hyperactive self while having more serious side. I also like how Spy and Scout both are sorta bad with kids x3 (My love for papaSpy coming up..) They both snapped at Ally and that 3 (poor Ally though)
Hope you get back to this story someday. Seems pretty interesting so far! :D
Readeress chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Do ya have any idea when ya'll start updating again this marvelous piece of fiction, hmm...?:3
donewiththisshit chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ah, finally! Someone who gets Scout's age right! The Track Terrorizer said he was "at least" 23 at the time of MvM. MvM supposedly takes place in 1972, which would have made Scout 19 in 1968. :) Woot woot!
donewiththisshit chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I'LL review chapter 7! Mwaha!

I love Scout stories . I especially love Scout stories that make him "human" without making him a wuss. Good job on achieving that. Too many times I come across fics where the author tries too hard to elaborate on Scout's history and then end up making him a powderpuff. So, I'm glad to find a story where Scout's TRUE personality (being a killer, being a smack talker, and being a tough little city street rat in general) is incorporated while still allowing artistic freedom on your behalf. I'm gonna go back and reread this from the beginning again because it's been a while since I stumbled upon this story and I need to fit all the pieces together. But good job so far!
Anmew chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
What's gonna happen next? plz, continue it because i'm sooo much curious . thanks a lot
splitb3at chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hello!
this is the first tf2 fanfic i've ever read,
and i like it very much...
so could u pleeease continue it ;?
PRETTY PLEEEASE
I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
SuperNolon chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
i do belive i figured something out: spy has to kill nathan
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
plz, continue it! i love this story and i want to know the end!
ps: i HATE that Clark! he's treatening my Scouty! D:
supernolon13 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
this is one of da best tf2 stories evah! I think though at some point Nathan should kick his "dad's" ass.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
contuie
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Hmmm, for a beginner, your writing is lovely. Not too many descriptions, not too much OOC and I think Allie is sweet. I like how he has a sister as well as his brood of brothers. :D
GURL POWER.
Anyway, have more confidence because you are WAY better than some of these trolls I've seen around here (think My Immortal - *shudder*).
One last thing, I also like how conflicted Clark is. He's not the stereotypical abusive father and this intrigues me.
*strokes fake beard*
Good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Maybe after the funeral and all this crap, scouts "father" tries to keep him from leaving just to torture him more, but he others show up and will have NONE OF THAT S**T. That could lead to comic relief and... I just wanna see the guy get clobbered.
EmmyBoo98 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Seriously though, keep up the awesome work. :)
Anonymous 3 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012