Reviews for Passions of the Blood Moon
heartslogos chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
O.o THis is very very very exciting! I would love to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
Asevela chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Hades started to attack Mokuba nearly two years ago. This is a good story. Continue.
Toki Mirage chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
AWSOME STORY! but i have one quesiton... DID U LAST UPDATE THIS THING A YEAR AGO? O.O IN 2002?
that's... creepy...
Pikazoom chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Wow, looking through your review history makes you stumble across fics you haven't seen in ages. I remember this chapter, I just didn't review at the time O_o

Well, I love this story, but I was wondering if you had abandoned it...
Summing up the Stars chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Tainted Angel chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
EEeee. :) continuuuuue.
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
Wonderful story! I love it! Seto-centered too... great character...great plot.. yayful
NC chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
XD Another good chapter. _ Mwaha...maybe Yugi and Yami stepping in, ne? That would be interesting...;p Keep it up, onegai?
Dee Jay chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
;_; NUUUUU! *sniffle* SETO-KUN! *nose blow* I LIKE YOU! DON'T BE MAD/SAD! I LOVE YOU JUST AS YOU ARE! Seto-kun's so sad! So am I! Mean, EVIL story hurting him so much! It better get better :( Please say it'll get better! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
*clicks tongue* Poor Seto, wonder why everyone could be so mean. I think you have a few typos at "Is this what you want, I monster" and 'My ice wall was thick enough, that even when someone touched a gun in front of it and fire, the bullet would penetrate it.' I think the "I" is supposed to be "a" and that the bullet shouldn't be able to penetrate it if the wall is so thick. Anywayz, the story is pretty good so far. That's all for now. Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
Awesome fic!Update! Update! UPDATE! PLZ!
SetoKaiba278 chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
I LOVE your story Please continue.
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
I love this story!please continue!
Yuki-Chan chapter 2 . 8/17/2002

Seto: *sniff sniff*T_T

Yuki-chan: It's okay sweetie. *huggles Seto*

Seto: *huggles back*

Yuki-chan: Plz write more soon and make Seto happy!