Reviews for Torture Days
chaosrin chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Its quite nice even if both chapters does not fit.
Ombraura chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I hate Itou me too (in anime only) and somes girls... But you're... not really better for writing something like this :/. Moreover you are a little arrogant don't you huh? You really think bring a judgment with that o_O?
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is the goriest scene I have EVER read in my entire life . . . And I like it and am disgusted at the same time. :D I kinda like it because the victim is Makoto.
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Ok , to anyone who might be reading this...I just want to let you ALL know...
FUCK U BITCHES! I AM A SEKAI FAN! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!
KILLL HIIIIIMMMMMM! HE FUCKIN DESERVED IT!...OK I'm just kiddn!
I think it's stupid that she went completely phyco and murdered him...
I think it's EVEN MORE STUPID that he became the man whore he was in the FIRST place.
And I think it's stupid that the poor girl had to go thru all that trauma...
SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS ANIME!
SCHOOL DAYS...Y U NO MAKE MORE SENSE!
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
The author note at beggining: I agree, COMPLETELY.
Story: Didn't read it.
Ending authors note:...Ummm...Feeding the intestines of the bullies to themselves...That's, uhhh...One HECK of an imagination you have there bro...
I agree that the anime was really...''unforgetable''...The only thing that really sucked was the end...And the innocent Makoto turning into a man-whore...And poor Kotonoah...And just about everything leading up to that.
Anito chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
What the f*ck did I just read?
Was that p*rn? It was! Theres no doubt that it was p*rn! But why is the author not yet rating this as "M"?

Either way, it was an excelent chapter. Very moving, funny and so damn hot. This needs more reviews and favs
Sadder but Wiser chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Hee.

Welll, as a guy, I'm impressed at the sex parts (of course.) but, to give you a heads up, I think that would make it count as an M rating. Again, just a heads up.

Regardless, good writing.
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
seriously why do these chicks keep picking on poor kotonoha hope they get what they deserve

anycase great chapter I loved it.
chibivargas chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I can understand that you would have a strong bias to itou, and create this for the people that would so much bad. I'm cool with it but i got to be honest as a person.

Yes we all know he violated many girls, and cheated on katsura. Especially leading to the major plothole that sekai was killed. However putting yourself to be the one to kill him? "eye for an eye" been said and I can easily say that you've done worst by killing itou just for someone was at a dire state due to emotional disorder cause them to not eat. Yes I'm a Katsura fan myself but resorting to violence isn't the answer till all else fails. Even if you did continue your story Katsura is still considered a yandere and she will kill you as you try and say you won't leave her as you continuously murder many other lives.

Fact of the matter is that you done something worst, as I read here thinking to what reasons you would torture itou and the reason wasnt good enough in my opinion.

I say go forth with your novel, and go for a continuation. Mainly because I want to see where you with this, just show where you come in the storyline. If you'd like to go forth and debate my opinion, I'm ok with it.
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It'd be awesome if you did continue this
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I think you should go with your gut. Aim for the gut. Torture and maim those who hurt sweet Kotonoha.
lixiaofossil chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Calm down Commander, nobody is more frustrated about School Days than Makoto Ito himself, give him a story, but don't let him to go for a good ending.

Anyways, I personally think Makoto Ito is not suitable to be arranged at the top position of your torture list.