Reviews for Modern Royalty
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wonderful piece, it's my second time reading it. I like how you repair Season 4 here and in Valentine's day. "hot, Chuck Bass passion"- well put, it should be a brand. The only thing lacking was a proposal - IMHO Chuck had been preparing this setting to finally pop up the question.
Please write more, it's been too long since we had privilege to enjoy a Chair story by you.
tvaloha chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
One of my most fave one shots ever! Please write more!
BPreppyQueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG. I already had imagined a happy ending to this episode but you did better. I loved it, it's so sweet and totally Chuck & Blair, nice.
Chair chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I just love them :D, and your stories! Hope to read moreeeee
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is exactly how it should have gone if those damn writers weren't morons. It's so good and simple, so full of intimacy and love. I almost died when he commanded her to be his family... so very Chuck, and so very perfect. Wonderful job.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Great to read. Liked it, a lot!
sallysally chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Omg. This is wonderful! This is what should have happened! Love, love, love your story. Can't wait for Chair to reunite! Btw, which two girlfriends suited Chuck previously? Dorota is fabulous! :)
victrolannights chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love love love this story. I wish season 4 would've turned out this way :( I'd love to see this continue.
hermione chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'd love to see THAT photo! Great one-shot at all.
ellibells chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was amazingly gorgeous and beautifully written! I dont have a lot of spare time of recent to read ff these days but my friend recommended this to me so i had to read! I love the affection that ran through it, the slight touches and the way they are building their relationship back up. If this is a multifi, i cannot wait for more!
Joy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved that tiny exchange they had in the show when Blair was looking longingly at the dress Chuck had got for her and I am so happy with the way you changed that scene and made it into this beautiful one-shot. Your writing is exquisite, I feel like standing and applauding after reading this.
gossipgirllover123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this may just be one of the best stories about chuck and blair that I have ever read! seriously, chills the entire time I was reading this. so beautiful.
yahira chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
fabulous! will you be continuing with the takedown of russell thorpe? either way, great story, wish chuck had overheard her on the show!
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Perfection as always! I cried, I laughed, and at the end, as a fellow fic writer, I bowed down! THIS is how 4x18 should've gone down. Please don't wait so long between updates! We missed your excellence! *goes back to re-read*
Laura chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Will there be more? Please say yes!