Reviews for The Lateness of the Hour
littlepanther chapter 24 . 6/27
this blew my mind. its so cool :) can't wait for the next chapter. when will Harry meet Luna and Fleur? and please, please, get rid of Bella soon?
Psyka chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Awesome i love it please please please update again soon
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I'd love to read a prequel of this, how Harry and Edward first met and their relationship to this point.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
Ominous ending there. Very sinister, makes you want to really know how that confrontation is going to play out. Wonderful story by the way. I like the way you made Harry part of the pack. Keep on writing ;)
tazztazz chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
birliant story cant wait for more chapters hope some more are added soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
What the fuck. Okay. This story needs some structure. There is a thing called paragraphs. Second it jumps around to much. It seems like just a day could go by but it's actually weeks and we have no way of knowing because you don't tell us.
And why did you make Harry a little bitch? He survived a fucking war. He killed voldemort. He has watched loved ones die. He's not going to sit around and hope that vampires are going to come back into his life. Fuck no. He'd say bye bitch and bounce. He would not listen to what they said or give a fuck what they do(at least for public appearances.) Harry is to strong of a character to do this to him. It's pathetic. This story is pathetic. I just don't understand. It's a big ol' bowl of 'what the fuck'. Just what the fuck.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This story is shit
Silver wolf chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
Badass story!

Loved it Bella is a bitch!

Gosh woman give up already Harry is cuter!

Please please update soon as possible want to know what happens next!
Pigwidgion chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
I am very happy Luna is coming into the picture! Harry needs more people in his corner! Bummed about Sirius being an ass but I can deal - maybe he will come around? Cant wait to see Bella bite it. This portrayal of her is so much more annoying than bellatrix ever was, at least she was way smarter and was a strong woman! Can't wait til next chapter!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Love this story, wen do we get to see Sirius his 'just deserts.'
Dareagon chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
Love it!
Update soon please
DestinyDragon chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
This story is awesome!
zaika chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
WOW i like next chap please AAA
Mashkai30 chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
bookworm51485 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
I think that the idea behind the story is interesting, but you could really use a beta. Not so much to address issues with spelling/grammar as you don't do too badly with that (though you do spell 'magic' as 'magix' too often) but to address the many other issues this story has. The biggest one being issues with continuity, things contradicting each other, and some things just outright not making sense. Also the story reads as haphazard and all over the place, as if things are being written without a plan. Actually, a lot of the issues that are usually brought about by a lack of plan. On a positive note, I am seeing definite improvement. The story, at this point, is not nearly as all over the place as it was in the beginning, though there are still a number of things that make no sense. For instance, Harry didn't want them to know his real name because thinking it might give him away (though I think a geis on thought might be a bit much). But then he writes it down for them? There is still the risk of thought then. Moreso, even, because reading silently is thought. Also with his anger at the Cullens. Why is he still angry when it was established that their behavior was beyond their control (i.e. Bella's spells and potions)? It really doesn't make sense.

On that note, the Bella bashing is a little much. This isn't really written with the same intentions as the other part of the review, but I just wanted to say that I really think blatant bashing of her character is unnecessary. She's such a pig as depicted in canon, just writing her like that is bashing enough. The obsession with Edward, the inability to stand on her own, the way she used people to get what she wanted (Edward), the way she disregarded the feelings of others, etc. And of course, the way she turned into a massive Mary-Sue in the last Twilight book... No bashing necessary. She's an embarrassment to the human species.

Anyways, I do definitely see improvement in the writing, from beginning to end, there are just some things that still need work. I think getting a beta and working on a plan for the story (or any story) would help, with focus being placed on looking for inconsistencies and plot holes.