Reviews for The Lateness of the Hour
tamashiyuki chapter 24 . 5/16
Very gooood! Be continued?
mythrica chapter 24 . 2/22
Ok needs and update can't just leave it hanging. loved your newest work and went reading bad cliffhangers here bad. But good story line
littlepanther chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
this blew my mind. its so cool :) can't wait for the next chapter. when will Harry meet Luna and Fleur? and please, please, get rid of Bella soon?
Psyka chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Awesome i love it please please please update again soon
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I'd love to read a prequel of this, how Harry and Edward first met and their relationship to this point.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
Ominous ending there. Very sinister, makes you want to really know how that confrontation is going to play out. Wonderful story by the way. I like the way you made Harry part of the pack. Keep on writing ;)
tazztazz chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
birliant story cant wait for more chapters hope some more are added soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
What the fuck. Okay. This story needs some structure. There is a thing called paragraphs. Second it jumps around to much. It seems like just a day could go by but it's actually weeks and we have no way of knowing because you don't tell us.
And why did you make Harry a little bitch? He survived a fucking war. He killed voldemort. He has watched loved ones die. He's not going to sit around and hope that vampires are going to come back into his life. Fuck no. He'd say bye bitch and bounce. He would not listen to what they said or give a fuck what they do(at least for public appearances.) Harry is to strong of a character to do this to him. It's pathetic. This story is pathetic. I just don't understand. It's a big ol' bowl of 'what the fuck'. Just what the fuck.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This story is shit
Silver wolf chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
Badass story!

Loved it Bella is a bitch!

Gosh woman give up already Harry is cuter!

Please please update soon as possible want to know what happens next!
Pigwidgion chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
I am very happy Luna is coming into the picture! Harry needs more people in his corner! Bummed about Sirius being an ass but I can deal - maybe he will come around? Cant wait to see Bella bite it. This portrayal of her is so much more annoying than bellatrix ever was, at least she was way smarter and was a strong woman! Can't wait til next chapter!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Love this story, wen do we get to see Sirius his 'just deserts.'
Dareagon chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
Love it!
Update soon please
DestinyDragon chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
This story is awesome!
zaika chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
WOW i like next chap please AAA