Reviews for In Arduis Fidelis
Obscured Angel chapter 11 . 6/29
I really love your TC stories, thank you so much for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Silverdragonstar chapter 11 . 5/25
Fantastic, loved this series of stories. John is fantastic in this.
Flamewhisper chapter 11 . 5/10
This was enjoyable as well. I am very glad that I found your stories. Well, I'm off to read part three.
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 3/21
This is a beautiful piece showcasing lovely bamf headcanon John, a range of nationalities indebted, several surprises, deception, a fluid plotline, a different to average explaination of TC Watson (works perfectly by the way). Overall what's not to love about this...absolutely brilliant! and I'd be here all day rewriting fav bits as I'd be rewriting the whole thing! Thank you for sharing this!
Mistress Steff chapter 11 . 1/2
Great fic, I think it's an awesome backstory for John!
erik chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Great story showing the dichotomy between Captain and Watson and Doctor Watson.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I would love to see more of Johns backstory!
Esperanza chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I am so glad I found this! I love the idea of John meeting the Joes, and of course he could break everyone out of a Cobra base! : )
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Wow, interesting, unique, I love the effects it has. Go team for working together, bet he never expected that to happen.
thejammysod chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
I think the surgery timing was pretty accurate in this, maybe a little to short. I apologise for reviewing this so late, I've only just discovered it, and my sources of surgery are probably inaccurate too. I say it's probably too short as, when my little brother was diagnosed with a brain tumour ten years ago (he's fine now, and annoying as ever) we apparently had the best brain surgeon in the country working on him, and the surgery took twelve hours.
I know that obviously this isn't brain surgery, but everything john did would probably take a similar amount of time, then we had to take into account that the brain surgeon had seen scan results before hand... A man who's not trained entirely for that side of work, without really knowing how extensive what he's facing is, and with inadequate assistants would take a lot longer. This is all based on estimations obviously, but the fact that I'm thinking so hard about this, to me, says that I really like thud fanfic, and are trying to make sure it's as accurate as possible.
Also, I've already read the others in the story, hadn't realised this one was here until I went on your profile, but is there any chance of another one of these in the works? More in the series? I hope so... :)
wolfsrainrules chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Good sweet jesus yiur a GENIUS!
I dont think I have ever spent an entire fic almost holding my breath for what happens next.

Sweet Lord.
That was Gold!
librarywitch chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Once again I have enjoyed this tale again. Love the cross over. Well done.
lonewolf 83 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Nice story, i found it a nice read.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
It's great
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I read both the stories and I love them!