Reviews for In Arduis Fidelis
RhiannanT chapter 11 . 5/14
I love this! So so much fun. I want to see John in the Tommies, now! Can we get a sequel to the prequel?
Momma Lici chapter 11 . 4/20
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee *deep breath* eeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
Omega Magnus chapter 6 . 2/17
actually, GabrielsDoubt, in some versions (as the 2010 Ridley Scott movie), Alan-A-Dale is an active member of the merry men; also in the novel "Ivanhoe" where some of them appear.
Toris Lietvu Laurinatis chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
I desperately hope that one day you will write a third story in this series as a continuation of the first one.
Crystallea1321 chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Nice! I quite like it! I would like to point out that I'm barely in the G.I. Joe fandom and I picked out Snake Eyes immediately. Anyways, I loved this!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
Wow, love the awards and the logo, very creative and fitting. I really enjoyed this story and how he met everyone. Mac had it right when he said nothing important happens to John because he does the important, no wonder he suffers until he meets Sherlock and can do the important again. Are you sticking with the same injury story?, if not, I would love to read your version
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Physician heal thyself, so true. I was wondering when Ben would show up.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
The rule of three is brilliant. I love his self given title, it does fit him.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Haha love the Dr. McCoy reference, they are a bit alike for sure. I enjoyed finally hearing his entire mindset about both of his oaths. The rules were a great idea, I see the TC origins, nice touch!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Very valid point that a doctor is a dangerous enemy. I love his line about recognizing a prison break. Cool idea with his grandfather
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I like the Oath theme
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I like the Alan character. It's funny that no one chooses to see the soldier, probably one reason John admired Sherlock so much is that he did see the solider in John before the doctor.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Good point about not letting the mask consume you or slip
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
His plan is working well, like the reference to Madeline. The answers were pretty funny
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Wow, he is good at survival, already thinking about how to play down the soldier and compartmentalizing his emotions to stay calm