Reviews for Dreams Away
Phylomedusa chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
*screams in happiness*
HellboundShadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Yes, this is just perfect
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
THIS is fucking amazing. I just ADORED it. Gaw, I wish that it was longer.
amandagayle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful story!
MistShift chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is such a unique perspective. I love your ability to stay true to the characters while placing them in alternative universes. That is not an easy feat.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Cool story. I enjoyed it.
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh goodness, I kind of love this! The psychic link is great, and very well expressed-I love how you present it from each of them. I think it's great that you include Afghanistan. My only question: the bit about Sherlock's website. Something seems to be missing: ". is barely used." Was there more?
Mildred Graves chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love your story. The plot, characters, and over all idea all just click together perfectly. This is rather . . . perfect, actually. It's hard to take Sherlock and introduce fantastical themes into the story (all his damned logic and reasoning!) but you did so flawlessly.

So, you really should feel good about yourself for writing something so amazing!

God bless and a warm handshake in thought,
Millie
Annabel chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I really love your Sherlock fics. They're all very well written and original, this one is no exception. Please write more Sherlock, you do it so well!
Sass Trek chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, that was so good! It wasn't too hard to follow and it was sad and sweet at the same time.
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Super cool premise. A for originality. Gold stars for the humorous bits. Thank you for sharing.
pinktwirlz chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. Awesome concept. Awesome story. Just...wow.
cloudwisp chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is probably the weirdest yet most brilliant things I've ever read! It's so good and so extreamly strange. I love it.
E chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awww XD
I love it!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I knew Sherlock had the capability to love the second he played his violin. Watson figured it out a few seconds later. JK.

I can't wait to see the Third season next year. It is really hard to wait, but wait I shall.

Thanks for sharing this to help tide us Sherlock Batch and Freeman fans over.