Reviews for Dreams Away
tiramisu chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Love the concept and plot. You should expand this into a longer story. I think u can even sell it to gatiss for a movie!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great story :)
Bookbabe03 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was absolutely lovely. I especially liked how they 'passed notes' in the beginning. It would be interesting to see Mycroft's reaction to John's supposedly sudden appearance in Sherlock's life.
softfists chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I LOVE this. It is amazing, such a good idea. Honestly I think it would make a great multi-chapter fic; the idea is big enough to build on. I really wish you'd add more, I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Rat-Among-Men chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was too cool!I loved the communication. STOP TAKING COCAINE and the very Sherlock repsonse of IF YOU INSIST had me giggling far more than it should have. You wrote a lovely, sweet, and dear story and this is me saying 'Thank you very much for sharing'.
Lots of Love,
-Rat
power0girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
What a lovely little story! Thank you for writing it.

Ta
Khashana chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw. So sweet.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AAAAWWWWWWWW...dammit we all need some fluff in our life u and certainly gave me some! )
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was really nice :) I was afraid it might end depresingly, but it didnt.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i love that line about "..better a presence than an irreversible absence" makes one think that one will suffer through anything in the name of love. Just love this entire thing. Thank you for a fantastic story. You made my day and night.
Bec chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Brilliant, brilliant story! Just perfect.
AnivilleChar chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow, this was brilliant! Can't wait for more:-)
AnimeROL chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This story is so cute and funny and wonderful! I wish it didn't have to end! :( :)
3star chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"He has something to come back for now, but John cannot imagine ever being able to claim it."
"I would miss the fun part, he thinks bitterly. He can't even get high by proxy now."
So much fun, thank you for writing this!
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very nice...well thought out, believable, intriguing story concept. A
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »