Reviews for Friendship is TRULY Magic - HiE (Human in Equestria Story)
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 52 . 3/5/2013
Wow so much emotions so much action and drama. Wow dude excellent job on this chapter I can't wait to see what happens next bravo.
HandsomeBowtie chapter 52 . 3/5/2013
Hmm, wait why does lonestar have to go back to earth to find an element, and i just sit on my plot and watch him :/ . Oh well (\ ·-· /) , nice chapter and i forgive you.
Faliara chapter 52 . 3/4/2013
I have a good guess: The Element of Protection. Am I right? :D
iTsTealblast chapter 52 . 3/3/2013
I like the long chapter. Nice change on things. I thought it was very funny that the teachers knew that there could be a possible fire and they still had school. Whatever though. Still pretty cool. I'm also starting to really hate cliff hangers.
Barnapie chapter 51 . 2/28/2013
NO ENDING PLS NO ENDING ...DON'T U EVEN STARTED ON IT! Its to GOOD UUUUUUGH IT'S ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT I GOTTA HAND IT TO U whoops caps was on for the endng there sorry
Barnapie chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
Awesome
ulquioraschiferfan chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Its ironic that I'm listening to skillets Monster song while reading this.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
Ahhh man Cliffhanger alright I can't wait and see what happens to Lonestar excellent job on this chapter you rock bravo.
ulquioraschiferfan chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
LoL he should have played "Before I forget" by Slipknot
Me like story
iTsTealblast chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
God dammit man. Stupid ass cliffhangers.
jacob chapter 50 . 2/20/2013
can't what.
BronyHeart chapter 50 . 2/19/2013
Sweet chapter, I really want to see what this next chapter is about. Sad Face to it ending soon, but if you have any other stories, I will probobly find it and follow them.
iTsTealblast chapter 50 . 2/20/2013
Aww thats gotta suck
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 50 . 2/19/2013
Wow this is pretty hard for Lonestar to fond his element of harmony. Again an excellent job on it bravo.
Lankore chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
I love this story! I just read this whole thing through in one day! Great job man, keep up the good work. Brohoof! /)
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »