Reviews for Bakery Mishap
I know you wrote this forever ago, but it wasn't terrible. Just a few grammar issues, and the story was a bit rushed. If you're still writing, pay more attention to your summary. I think there were more mistakes there than in the story, and I almost didn't read it because of them!
katnissta chapter 1 . 6/21
LOVED IT!
Signe chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I think it is a great story maby not my favorit but i like it cause it is different i am a houge fan of you and i read your 2 other storyrise on one day (sorry for my bad spelling i am from Demark so..)
Love you Signe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I liked it but stupid otocrrect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Where's Dahlia Laurel Mellark
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love it! They may not have oxygen masks in 12, but I llve tjis
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG I am like craving these stories! I NEED MORE!
Hungergameslover chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
:( :( :( :( I am sooooooooo sad!:( I really wanted there to be more chapters:( I LOVED that story could u please continue it? U rock at writing!:( I am sooooo sad I wanted to read more:( but I completely understand if u don't like this story and don't want to write anymore! But pretty pretty please at least consider writing more it would make me sooooooo happy if u did!:) If after all I just said u still are not gonna continue the story then could u tell me or write more hunger games stories if u already wrote them then just tell me the title and if not then PLEASE WRITE A NEW ONE! I love reading ur stories!
fandomsareinfinite chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love this story (even though it's a little sad) and don't trash yourself you are a great writer
Jennik55 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I
Love it! It's awesome! Bro it's not bad I swere
But it's not good eather jk jk jk jklol
But it's really good I'm dead cereal
Fangirls4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aaawww come on 2 okay one more chapter *get down on hands and knees* please
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I don't hate it. But I hate that it's a oneshot
lilmonkey13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i like the story line and I only found like 3 spelling airers so thats good the writing test says "THREE OR LESS SPELLING AR ORES" but if you aren't from the USA i guess they wouldn't do the same thing don't know.
lilmonkey13
LoverOfDance chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That...was...AMAZING! I loved it! Keep writing and I hope u have a new story soon! ;)
LuciI'mHooome chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved this one shot! It was amazing, awesome and adorable!