Reviews for Beyond the Truth
SugarxHoneyxPie chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I'm going to constructively criticize this story. First things first, everything is all jumbled and mixed up and I had no idea where anything was going. Also you can't just abuse time skipping. That's not something you can use just because you're lazy.
In my honest, honest opinion, this story was disappointing.
shiragikku chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Oh really! Sorry I was just wondering since usually I see Rein - it wasn't suppose to be a mean comment! Sorry again!
Pearl Melodys chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Thanks for posting the last chap.! Can't wait till the sequel! Maybe u could add more details this time so we can know what's going on. Like in this chap. what happened to kimika? she just disappeared. But this is a good story so far!
Pearl Melodys chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Interesting! I've been waiting, I wonder what Rein's past is! cliff hanger! Just a suggestion, I think you should explain some stuff more, like when Shade covers her from the grenade, what happened? All of a sudden she was at the basement, like some details would be nice. It's great though! Hope you make more chp. soon!
EpicWolf2 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I cant log in through my phone… Anyways I luv this story! The time skips make things really confusing… But I dont mind because as long as i understand the story I will liek it!
Cynder 7 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
To be honest, and not to offend you, but the story is too rushed and jumbled. It has real potential though but it could be better. My hats off to you and I hope I didn't offend you.

-Cynder ;)
wamblingmaster chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awesome story and please make more chapters please
shiragikku chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Ohh nice but why is it Rain though?
PurplishBlue Heiress chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Is this... A ReinxShade and FinexBright Fic? If it is, Well UPDATE SOON!
EpicWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really like it! Plz update wen u can!
Teddybearanime chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is really good! But. You should start a new paragraph when someone talks (Not trying to be rude!) Nice chapter