Reviews for Momma's Honor
/spazz
Nyaww, this was great. 3
*FLUFF!*
A pyro chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! So Red Spah (a.k.a. Philippe) is Red Scout's dad?! Awesome! I thought there might've been a hint of this in Eight Mercs and a Toddler, but I didn't really expect this. Can you please write a fanfic about Red Scout and Red Spy?
Anime-Kissed-Dreamer93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I own nothing 'cept the OCs herein. Oh, and any remaining spelling/grammar mistakes. I own those too.

Hehehe.

This was nice :D Good job!
a nice loyal fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Nice and casual. love it. Not so deeply emotional as the mercs and toddler but this one got awesome artistic feel on the spacial and subject description. keep up the great work!
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great story, and I just love how the BLU Scout forgets about his wounds just to avenge his Ma :)
gsppcrocks10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
... Omfg. MAD 3S. Spah is so adorable. *squee*

You should continue this someday. xD
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was a great read, Chaos. I'm glad that you gave your Spy flaws, a lot of people forget that Spies aren't perfect perfection perfected into perfectness. :)

This was very well done and, like I said, a good, fun read.

Thanks!
Gemonie03 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You're beautiful. Never stop writing! :D
Tokyo Sunset chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I always love a good Spy/Scout's Ma fic. Even more so when the mother depicted has an actual personality. A likable, slightly spunky personality at that. I'll keep this review brief, because I tend to embarrass the authors in their review section.
Anyway, great story, amazing OCs (I can't get enough of Scout's brothers), and I love the occasional EMAT reference. I am so glad I read it. :)
In-the-Synthflesh chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very nice story! I really like your characterisation of the boys and Jane - plenty of attitude but sympathetic (and I can definitely get why Spy would fall for Scout's mother if she were like this). I hope you write more in this vein at some point :)
TinyBabyWoman chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Daww. Suh cute.
I loved the trio of brothers, they're so likeable. It reminds me of those little boys we all knew in elementary/primary school, rowdy & obnoxious all the time.
And you are a speedy one lately!

This is good, though.
CHAOS IS CREDIT TO TEAM.
cap and bottle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
WONDERFUL, dear.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So did you leave out a son, or is our dear Scoot not born yet? At first I thought he was one of the boys Spy ran into but I'm guessing not now.

Either way this was splendid, and it reminds me a little bit of my own interpretation of them. Which is neat because you did it way good. To hell with beta-ing!

Don't be surprised if you don't get as many reviews on this, with the het-shaming that goes on. SPY IS SNIPER'S OMG.

Much, much love,