Reviews for Insert Curious Blog Title Here
asymmetricalreapertrash chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love this! These stories are definitely the coolest!
BookwormWithIssues chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
gasps Emily! What did you do with the traffic cones?

This was an awesome, humor-packed fic, I really enjoyed it. Harriet is a great adoptive mother, letting her drink booze.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
...Sorry for the late review, but with that ending, I don't even want to know.
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh Sherlock, how thou doth amuse us with thine antics...even if they are Sue influenced. (John too for that matter.)

And yeah, Emily? PLEASE hold off on the "discovering yourself" for another eayrs at least? Liberalism and Emily's preferances aside, people should NOT be starting out that young. That's my two cents, do with it what you will.

Though in all fairness, the Morning After humor did raise a chuckle out of me, among other things. ("Ow! Note to self! Movies lie to us!")
Here for the Twister chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I actually love Emily. Though she's starting young with the boozing, isn't she?! I had my first drink at 15, starting going OUT drinking at 17, and wasn't properly drunk until I was 18 (and look at me now!). I am impressed with her maturity and must start sharing tips.

Emily has probably grown into my favourite Society character, she's really taken on such a life of her own beyond 'Willowe's little sister' and I'm so pleased about this.

However one of these days I AM going to beat you with my apostrophe stick :p
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Now this is a proper society fic. I really do like how you handled Sherlock and John, and the not entirely Sue-struck action was really refreshing. Also I demand that we expand upon his reading of our blog. This must happen.

Now I love reading about Emily and her adventures. I can't wait to see where her plotline is headed. But I felt the amount of detail on her shenanigans at the party to be a little off putting. I don't feel this is a big issue as it boils down to personal preference, but... meh.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
apennamedanika chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love it, honeybun! I would throw my bra at you if I could!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
What'd she do with the traffic cones, Tashy? That sounds like a fun noodle incident.
Heeee. Awesome chapter, Tash. Glad to welcome Emily as a full agent. (She's finally been baptized by plot. :P)
Keep writing!
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I told myself I wouldn't be reading any new ones until I caught up...and then you HAD to have a fic with Sherlock and Watson! asdfghjkl Wow I feel uncivilized and I don't even drink tea *Ignorant American is Ignorant* Awe Emily's first hangover *tearing up* they grow up so fast! Even faster when you read all the fanfics in about a week.
Emily would do well in a kidnapping since she's so snappy. I haven't found a fic of Jess in a kidnapping yet...
CAKE
PrinceAladdin2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Well, Emily has finally moved up in the world to the point of letting her first Sue go, just like the rest of us! Great work as usual, not much else to say aside from a very solid fic.